Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by pay jape

Good deals on eBay for the YOTR...heads up.

All the smaller sizes are going for 250-350........not a great deal but better than the $430 I paid for mine SMDFH.......whatever tho I love em so I aint even mad (well maybe just a lil lol)

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

eastbay ray, any update as to when those of us who ordered the jordan 2011 from the classic will ship out? can't wait to get my orions. thanks!
We're expecting to receive them in stock by Friday at the moment.  They'll ship out within 24 hours once that happens.

EastbayRep - Ryan

How do the 2011 run sz wise compared to the 201o ? Last year i bought a ten and it was to big im usaully a 10 in kobes pennys griffeys but i dont really
buy to much JB sneakers. Ready to pull the trigger on some hwc 2011s but i want the correct sz

I wear a 9 or 9.5 depending on the shoe. I wear a 9.5 in all my Nike running shoes. I wear a 9 in Jordans III thru XII and XX but need a 9.5 in Jordans XIII, XIV, XVII, XIX, XX2 and XX3.

In my 2011's I wear a 9, 9.5 was way too big. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Vuey

Originally Posted by eltouha

^thanks
13029426090.jpeg

this colourway is much nicer than the black grey one from months ago

I actually prefer these over the original 2011's ....If they are the right price when I'm in the states, I will pick them up !
Indeed these look very hot. Somehow similar phenomena like the 16+.

Another 2 fingers to the sig shoe Wade in those woeful Fly Wades smh

Why not put him in the fuse? He can have his sig shoe for the start of the season till the game shoe comes out at Allstar?

Fuses are ugly imo. The 2011 is really turning out to be a disappointment after such a promising start... too bad JB. 

Niketown Chicago has near FSR's of 
White/Black

Black/Black

White/Red

&

Both Jordan Brand Classic CW's

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by pay jape

Good deals on eBay for the YOTR...heads up.

All the smaller sizes are going for 250-350........not a great deal but better than the $430 I paid for mine SMDFH.......whatever tho I love em so I aint even mad (well maybe just a lil lol)
i dont see any good deals in a size 8.5 or 9 
unless you think a good is between $279.99 to $450.00

the most i would pay is $260.00 and hope for a meet up in nyc

GOT MY "JBC" AND ON THE BLACK/COMET 1'S THE RED AROUND THE SHOE LOOKS ASHY ON THE TOP AND BOTTOM PARTS......IS IT SUPPOSE TO LOOK LIKE THAT???.......HAS ANY1 TRIED TO POLISH IT AND IF SO WHAT WERE THE RESULTS????......WHAT KINDA POLISH WAS USED???.....THANKS

JB needs to give us some details on release dates on the blk/grn and red/grey ASAP cuz this thread is quiiiieeeetttt................and add a couple Bulls CW's while youre at it.........Im not asking for much, am I???

I can't believe I missed the size 11 blue all stars... What are these like to ball in?

Sorry if it's been throughly discussed

Originally Posted by DRO3000

JB needs to give us some details on release dates on the blk/grn and red/grey ASAP cuz this thread is quiiiieeeetttt................and add a couple Bulls CW's while youre at it.........Im not asking for much, am I???

No your not, I feel the same way...I would love some release dates as well as Bull's colorways!!! This could be a huge year for JB with nice Retros and the 2011's. I say release at least 5 to 6 new CW's for the 2011!

i placed an order with eastbay this morning for the backordered Comet 2011 in a size 9. I hope the order goes through

Back
Top Bottom