Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Id like to see a black on black pair with the white midsole and maybe either a icy sole or a transparent blue sole like the black 2010´s..maybe a transparent red sole will look hot too. Ima cop..but i will wait til the prices go down like it did with the 2010´s..i minute ago they were like 109. on Eastbay. I cant see paying 175. for these at all. And another thing thats getting on my nerves is JB having these gimmicky cushioning systems..just stick with zoom or air..or zoom in the forefoot with air in back. Why they always gotta try to be soo damn different? The look of the shoe is good to me..just wish they had more of an outrigger though.
2011´s>2010´s looks
2011´s<2010´s cushioning
this

in this colorway

black on black upper..charcoal grey midsole..transparent black or dark grey sole.

In the post-Jordan XIV era, I'd easily rank the 2011 as the 2nd best sig shoe, with the XXIII being the first

I might be copping all colorways now!

Still need to see pics of the black/stealth colorway now

Those China YOTRs are looking extra nice, if we can get a black based colorway like that with red accent im all in for 2011s

I personally find the YOTR is extra ugly. I would say it surprises me that people like it, but you know how it goes. Limited is always automatically better. Isn't it amazing how the sneakers that are the most limited just happen to be the ones certain people always like the best? Funny how that works.

I still like the 2010 more than these,but pass me that white/black pair and a nice "Stealth" colorway and i'll be good on the 2011.

That white/red colorway is dope. 
pimp.gif
definitely picking up a pair.

What's the story on these? I mean this design & all of that I'm confused.

Still NOT sold on these & I like the 10's better *shrugs*

Damn, will have to really plan out my copping of these. YOTR, White/Black and White/Blue look nice. I'm sure they'll sit so I can take a breather. Feb is a big month. Will have to pounce on the YOTR's IF they are a domestic release though. 

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

I personally find the YOTR is extra ugly. I would say it surprises me that people like it, but you know how it goes. Limited is always automatically better. Isn't it amazing how the sneakers that are the most limited just happen to be the ones certain people always like the best? Funny how that works.
I agree with you some what.  A lot of limited releases are just hyped because they are limited. But.....

The YOTR's actually show some creativity as well as some difference.  You can't tell me out of all the 2011's seen that those are not the most different.  It shows the possibilities of future color blocking scheme's that could be used too.  Even if they weren't limited id say they are the best colorway based on originality.

are they all dropping on 2/19?
sick.gif

guess that might help out and allow them to sit longer. so far I'm liking all the colorways.

DAMN, THE NEW PICS REALLY CHANGED MY MIND ON THESE. I WILL BE PICKING UP THE CONCORD-ESQE ONES FOR SURE. I DONT SEE THAT COLORWAY SITTING AT ALL. MAYBE THE OTHERS BUT THAT BLACK AND WHITE SHOULD MOVE PRETTY GOOD. THEY SHOULD SHOW A BLACK/RED/STEALTH COLORWAY BECAUSE MORE THAN LIKELY I WILL PICK THOSE UP AS WELL TOO. OF COURSE, BOTH OF THESE WONT BE GRABBED FOR RETAIL LOL.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

DAMN, THE NEW PICS REALLY CHANGED MY MIND ON THESE. I WILL BE PICKING UP THE CONCORD-ESQE ONES FOR SURE. I DONT SEE THAT COLORWAY SITTING AT ALL. MAYBE THE OTHERS BUT THAT BLACK AND WHITE SHOULD MOVE PRETTY GOOD. THEY SHOULD SHOW A BLACK/RED/STEALTH COLORWAY BECAUSE MORE THAN LIKELY I WILL PICK THOSE UP AS WELL TOO. OF COURSE, BOTH OF THESE WONT BE GRABBED FOR RETAIL LOL.

People still buy J's for retail?
laugh.gif

Wow these are looking good! YOTR looks amazing! Are they going to be super limited? And the. Those blue ones will be next also

The pictures so far make these look attractive. The traction on the outsoles looks pretty cool with the elephant print molding.

I'll be the stupid one here and ask how this interchangeable midsole works. It seems as if the sneaker is going to be packaged as three different parts?

2011-info-2-2.jpg

2011-info-1-1.jpg

EDIT: I think you just get a blue and a red interchangeable insole.

Originally Posted by OnionSlice

He said, "extra ugly."
laugh.gif
 Oh my!  But that's why we all have opinions.  Personally, I disagree that all limited are lusted over because they are limited, but I can see the point.  It's not that way with me, though.  I opened my eyes to the 2011 AJ because of the YOTR.  I'll be the first to admit I was wrong with the 2011, but those early pics were so damn ugly--extra ugly.  
happy.gif

I like the white/red a ton,

I'll do the white/black too, i'm not messin with the YotR though.

Back
Top Bottom