Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by ijapino

Got my white/black pair yesterday. I've only tried them on and walked around the house with these but I'm completely satisfied already. Like many of you, they grew on me with each new picture surfacing. But that's usually the story EVERY year with the newest Air Jordan sig. They're extremely light and very comfortable. Very well made. Maybe one of the lightest Air Jordans ever. Before you go around writing the shoe off, please check 'em out in person first...I think many of you will change your mind.

The pictures really don't do these shoes justice.
So are they pretty true to size.  Do they feel snug on your feet, meaning do they feel locked down.

this is what i also would like to know.  i don't want any slipping from the back(like the lebron 7)so i need to know if they seem to run big or true to size.  it's hard when you order a lot online.  thanks!

I just got mine today! I put in the explosive soles and these have to be the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. These are nice! I would have waited for the black outs but I needed some ballin shoes asap.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by El Bro

So are they pretty true to size.  Do they feel snug on your feet, meaning do they feel locked down.
this is what i also would like to know.  i don't want any slipping from the back(like the lebron 7)so i need to know if they seem to run big or true to size.  it's hard when you order a lot online.  thanks!
I'd say they fit true to size. Then again, I wear a 10.5 in everything besides running shoes. I don't think you'll have a problem with any slippage in the back. The foot entry system reminds me alot of the Pippen II's with the inner ankle booty.

72d25e44a97c95f3516d4213ac8423f3e09254c_r.jpg

0d2250241b7055ef553d18762fca9669473b26a_r.jpg

07f3569e45507dab583b5333d9b59075c4c8057_r.jpg
you said they look better in person? these pics may have me sold
pimp.gif

So dead stock shoes was selling the white/ blacks for under retail? Any other shoe spots going to have them for under retail also?

So can someone clarify for me if the YOTRs will be available on NDC? Nicekicks says these will be available exclusively at Nike Store and House of Hoops. Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by eltouha

^these are GR (except the bunnies). they should drop everywhere.

My bad fam, I meant the bunnies. Looking to cop, wanna be sure I'm on top of that release if they are gonna be available on NDC.  I'll be calling at 10:30!! (11:30 EST) lol

Hmm...those close up w/b pics do look pretty good. First time I actually preferred the first release colorway.

ijapino, can you post some pics of you switching out the soles please?

I'm interesting in seeing how that works.

Originally Posted by toine2983

They just slip in and out like you would remove an insole....Except it's alot thicker.

Just copped the white/black 2011's from PYS for $160 free ground shipping
pimp.gif

Had to pull the trigger got a feeling these are going sell equal or better than the 23's!

Is it safe to say that these are almost or getting close to being an instant classic?

nice pics Ijapino, you can really tell where the black is against the anthracite

now i just need to decide which color to get on RD

is there any indication of any kind of support or cushioning in the non-removable part of the sole?

toine2983 wrote:

They just slip in and out like you would remove an insole....Except it's alot thicker.
I never owned the XX1 but my XVIIIs the insole used to slide while I was playing ball in them.  When I tried to stop short it would feel like i was about to slip but it was just the insole moving.  For anyone whos balled w/ these removable insoles do they have that problem?

Oh alright, thanks.

Did your pair come with a one of the sole already inserted?

In an article I read that the right and left have different insoles so you can try them on straight out of the box to determine which insole you prefer.

Can't wait until April to get a black pair. I'll probably pick up white/blue or white/black pair between now and then.

Oh alright, thanks.

Did your pair come with a one of the sole already inserted?

Yeah, they come with one shoe having the "quick" midsoles and one shoe with the "explosive" midsoles already inserted. I guess they did that so you can feel the difference right away. I didn't even think about that when I first got mine. I just replaced the explosive midsole with the quick. The bags will have the other midsoles in them.

The odd thing about the bags is that they're only big enough to hold one midsole. So no matter what you choose, one of your extra midsoles will have to go in the opposite bag....It's not that big of a deal though.

Back
Top Bottom