Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Sneaker.st has the white/black up for $140 shipped now.
Thanks....just ordered mine. Hopefully all goes well as this is my first time dealing w/ them, but through research I've heard overall good things about them. And I definitely love the price (compared to $170 retail)

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Sneaker.st has the white/black up for $140 shipped now.
Thanks....just ordered mine. Hopefully all goes well as this is my first time dealing w/ them, but through research I've heard overall good things about them. And I definitely love the price (compared to $170 retail)

yeah thanks for that site.  since they dont have tax, it was actually cheaper than deadstock for me 
pimp.gif

it's about time JB put out a signature release that look true to "Air Jordan" style, i honestly can't remember the last time i was excited to get the New Air Jordans. Just got that old feeling back...blue ones for me

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

has anyone confirmed where the all stars (blues) are going to release? FNL, eastbay, NDC, HOH? we've heard conflicting info so far.

thanks!  

FNL- is the blue pair
FTL- is the red pair
how about the yotr? is this exclusive to ndc?
Yeah, I'm wonder about this too. I mean if you take JB's Blog at face value, they're sayin they'll be at all HOH locations and at NikeStore (NDC?). So I'm hoping for a NDC release so I can assure myself a pair.

yeah i also just got verification from FNL that they are getting the blue 2011s

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Deadstock has em listed at $120?!?!?! is there additional fees when checking out???

shipping is $15 and then there's tax too, but I think they're sold out at deadstock

i just ordered minez on sneaker st., much respect on the link!!! They came to $170 with shipping to Canada which is cheaper than the $199 retail theyre gonna be. I just hope they dont hit the discount rack but based on what Im seeing and hearing most JB heads are feeling the new design. Anyone whos a fan on the XI has got to be a fan of the 2011 and Im sure we can all agree that theres a few XI fans out there lol. So lets see now, Penny foams copped, penny 1 orlando (dirt cheap at tank.thecartel site) copped, AJ2011 YOTR copped, now these and I still have the Kobe VI and 2 pairs of the playoff XIII's whoa looks like craft dinner for a month, but thats ok cuz when its cold outside you know whats gonna keep me warm???? My kicks!!! lol not really

has anyone confirmed where the all stars (blues) are going to release? FNL, eastbay, NDC, HOH? we've heard conflicting info so far.

thanks!  
We will only be carrying the White/Black and White/Varsity Red colorways when they are released on 2/19/11 at 12 AM EST.

EastbayRep - Ray

^^^ thanks, Ray.

and thanks to others for answering my question. good to know who's going to have each colorway. much appreciated!

Originally Posted by clkru

when do these hit NikeiD!?!?!?!!?

Depends if people are willing to pay $200 for their own customized pair.  
It would be pretty tempting to do it tho... 

I think I saw somewhere that Nike is trying to re-locate the NikeID production site to somewhere inside the states, so that the turnaround time could be closer to 2 weeks instead of the customary 4-6 weeks.  If so, that would be pretty 
pimp.gif

i just ordered minez on sneaker st., much respect on the link!!! They came to $170 with shipping to Canada which is cheaper than the $199 retail theyre gonna be. I just hope they dont hit the discount rack but based on what Im seeing and hearing most JB heads are feeling the new design. Anyone whos a fan on the XI has got to be a fan of the 2011 and Im sure we can all agree that theres a few XI fans out there lol. So lets see now, Penny foams copped, penny 1 orlando (dirt cheap at tank.thecartel site) copped, AJ2011 YOTR copped, now these and I still have the Kobe VI and 2 pairs of the playoff XIII's whoa looks like craft dinner for a month, but thats ok cuz when its cold outside you know whats gonna keep me warm???? My kicks!!! lol not really

what's tank.thecartel?

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by clkru

when do these hit NikeiD!?!?!?!!?

Depends if people are willing to pay $200 for their own customized pair.  
It would be pretty tempting to do it tho... 

I think I saw somewhere that Nike is trying to re-locate the NikeID production site to somewhere inside the states, so that the turnaround time could be closer to 2 weeks instead of the customary 4-6 weeks.  If so, that would be pretty 
pimp.gif
Not to mention it would force Nike to pay a fair wage to workers legally permitted to work in the United States (which unfortunately makes me think this might never happen).

It'd sure be nice to have Nikes that're "Made in the USA", haha.

Originally Posted by galaga3

i just ordered minez on sneaker st., much respect on the link!!! They came to $170 with shipping to Canada which is cheaper than the $199 retail theyre gonna be. I just hope they dont hit the discount rack but based on what Im seeing and hearing most JB heads are feeling the new design. Anyone whos a fan on the XI has got to be a fan of the 2011 and Im sure we can all agree that theres a few XI fans out there lol. So lets see now, Penny foams copped, penny 1 orlando (dirt cheap at tank.thecartel site) copped, AJ2011 YOTR copped, now these and I still have the Kobe VI and 2 pairs of the playoff XIII's whoa looks like kraft dinner for a month, but thats ok cuz when its cold outside you know whats gonna keep me warm???? My kicks!!! lol not really

what's tank.thecartel?
sorry its http://thetank.bigcartel.com/  first time dealing with them so I purchased through their eBay listing but check em out seem reasonable on pricing. 

Are you allowed to post links like that ^^^???  If you click on it, it wont work so just click on it in your URL box and hit backspace on the end of the link

And by the way, they also have the 2011's in blue/white, red/white and black/white. Pre-order only for $143 for those of you wondering where to get the all star CW's

i just ordered minez on sneaker st., much respect on the link!!! They came to $170 with shipping to Canada which is cheaper than the $199 retail theyre gonna be. I just hope they dont hit the discount rack but based on what Im seeing and hearing most JB heads are feeling the new design. Anyone whos a fan on the XI has got to be a fan of the 2011 and Im sure we can all agree that theres a few XI fans out there lol. So lets see now, Penny foams copped, penny 1 orlando (dirt cheap at tank.thecartel site) copped, AJ2011 YOTR copped, now these and I still have the Kobe VI and 2 pairs of the playoff XIII's whoa looks like kraft dinner for a month, but thats ok cuz when its cold outside you know whats gonna keep me warm???? My kicks!!! lol not really

what's tank.thecartel?
sorry its http://thetank.bigcartel.com/  first time dealing with them so I purchased through their eBay listing but check em out seem reasonable on pricing. 

they have the blue and red 2011s on pre-order for $143.  Nice

they have the blue and red 2011s on pre-order for $143.  Nice
thanks. however, that price does not include shipping and is for a pre-order. add $16 shipping and they won't ship until feb 19. 

Has anyone ordered from Sneaker.ST. before? They say that the shoes are ready to ship at $140 plus shipping. They're on the legit list, but I want to know if anyone else has ordered from them before. It wouldn't be the first time that a site has made the NTlegit list, only to be banned later. Where are they located?

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Has anyone ordered from Sneaker.ST. before? They say that the shoes are ready to ship at $140 plus shipping. They're on the legit list, but I want to know if anyone else has ordered from them before. It wouldn't be the first time that a site has made the NTlegit list, only to be banned later. Where are they located?

yeah i purchased some shoes from sneaker.st, he's also a NT member.  Very legit.  Located in IL.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

thanks!  
We will only be carrying the White/Black and White/Varsity Red colorways when they are released on 2/19/11 at 12 AM EST.

EastbayRep - Ray
damnit Ray....
frown.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

yeah i purchased some shoes from sneaker.st, he's also a NT member.  Very legit.  Located in IL.

I'm in Chicago. Think they would do a local pickup or quick ship kind of thing? I'm hoping they can get the white/red or white/blue. I have two big games on the 19th and 20th and would love to break these out.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

thanks!  

EastbayRep - Ray
damnit Ray....
frown.gif
laugh.gif
My exact sentiments.  The YOTR and Allstars are my favorite.

I was reading his post all eager waiting for White/Blue to be there....
frown.gif

Glad JB did it right this year seems people are actually excited about a new sig model releasing.  Seems like this was missed for the 2009 and 2010. 

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Originally Posted by teller360

I'm in Chicago. Think they would do a local pickup or quick ship kind of thing? I'm hoping they can get the white/red or white/blue. I have two big games on the 19th and 20th and would love to break these out.

I live in PA and shipping was only like 3 days UPS.  But I would just email him on his website or PM on here.  I think his member name is sneaker.st, he normally replies fast.

Back
Top Bottom