Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Just went to check out the preorder update.  I wonder if we did this for the 2011?
roll.gif

front-page-dss.jpg

The "live" pics of the white blue make them look even better to me. The unworn YotR pics make them look great, but the pics of that one dude rockin em made them look not as good on the feet. Not a knock on the dude or his pics, just my impression after takin a look.

So it looks like the white blue colorway is not a Finishline exclusive considering some of you have gotten your hands on them early?

Originally Posted by joekamel

The "live" pics of the white blue make them look even better to me. The unworn YotR pics make them look great, but the pics of that one dude rockin em made them look not as good on the feet. Not a knock on the dude or his pics, just my impression after takin a look.

So it looks like the white blue colorway is not a Finishline exclusive considering some of you have gotten your hands on them early?
Yea I thought they were supposed to be a finishline exclusive. When I walked in the store I was surprised to see these.

I guess you guys dont read much in this thread, I posted on the last page that a LIMITED AMOUNT of the YOTR's would be available on NDC...

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Just got these from my mom and pop.
I like them very much.
Might grab the blk/wht pair of deadstockshoes.

e6436d7d607c1fd306edeb1f9ce0f1b1a593b1fe_r.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This pic may have just sold me they look amazing

Looks quite like a AJ 11 ripoff without patent ^^
which means not bad but not innovative.

but at least much better than the ridiculous AJ 2010.

hmmm,
I must say the white/blacks are the worst one so far.
The all black with patent actually looks quite hot ^^

the white/blue and silver/red ones are not bad though.

I'm grabbing both the white/black & white/red pairs... I like this shoe because they went back to making a "simple/clean" shoe. Also, by seeing these pics of the blue's!!! I'm falling in love with those also by i'll pass.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by MTMAN

Just got these from my mom and pop.
I like them very much.
Might grab the blk/wht pair of deadstockshoes.

e6436d7d607c1fd306edeb1f9ce0f1b1a593b1fe_r.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This pic may have just sold me they look amazing

have to choose 1 CW of the 2011's and this pic just made my decision for me
pimp.gif
 .......havent had a white/royal sig since the 18's and i loved my pair

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

hmmm,
I must say the white/blacks are the worst one so far.
The all black with patent actually looks quite hot ^^

the white/blue and silver/red ones are not bad though.
White/black colorway is my favorite so far. Looking to get either of the all-star colorways at the outlet. Big ups to Sneaker.St.....these just came in about an hour ago! Definitely well-executed....shoe, packaging, & marketing!

Yea I'm feeling that white/black colorway.
I will definitely be grabbing several more colorways.
The quality on these is amazing

^ Woah, those close up pics are very nice.  The details are very meticulous in a very simple looking shoe. 

Still kicking myself in the butt for waiting too long at deadstockshoes, now I'm regretting

Originally Posted by jonas c8891

^ Woah, those close up pics are very nice.  The details are very meticulous in a very simple looking shoe. 

Still kicking myself in the butt for waiting too long at deadstockshoes, now I'm regretting

You can still get them at Sneaker.St (w/o sounding like their sales rep......I don't work for them!) Looks like they have plenty of good sizes available on their website. And I belive they're cheaper than DeadStockShoes after shipping ($140 shipped on Sneaker.St). Someone correct me if I'm wrong as I'm unable to verify through their website.

Back
Top Bottom