Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I'm eager to find out which stores the YOTR is releasing.. I know for a fact that NT Santa Monica will release them.. any news?

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

I'm eager to find out which stores the YOTR is releasing.. I know for a fact that NT Santa Monica will release them.. any news?

THIS!?!?  I hate releases that have little to no info!  Especially here in San Antonio where cats act like it's G-14 Classified!  Still hoping for a NDC release with these. *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by sneakerst

One tiny gripe I had... I wish the bags that held the insoles were able to hold BOTH insoles and not just one. 
I hate that I have to put my RED insole into the BLUE bag, and vice versa cus the bag can only hold one.  

I know that just sounded ridiculous but im kinda ocd like that. 

grin.gif

Agreed!!! Can only fit one sole in each bag so you'll have one red sole in the blue bag or vice versa

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by sneakerst

One tiny gripe I had... I wish the bags that held the insoles were able to hold BOTH insoles and not just one. 
I hate that I have to put my RED insole into the BLUE bag, and vice versa cus the bag can only hold one.  

I know that just sounded ridiculous but im kinda ocd like that. 

grin.gif

Agreed!!! Can only fit one sole in each bag so you'll have one red sole in the blue bag or vice versa

Hmmm strange... i can easily fit both insoles into one bag with my pair and mine are a size 13

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by burnout

b6e268a6d0188ad5b97292932771c2a25ca13359_r.jpg
???? what are these?
Im almost certain its the 2011 in a different form sort of like what Lebron is doing 
and just like LBJ i hear there will be 3 different types of 2011s.

Originally Posted by Jaquay

Hmmm strange... i can easily fit both insoles into one bag with my pair and mine are a size 13

jaquay can u or someone post pics of the black n white with blue jeans, just curious how they look. thanks

Considering that the 2010s had 3 styles (signature, team and outdoor) those could be outdoors or team. So far it looks interesting at least better than what they did with the 2010 team and outdoor models.The CW looks really nice although JB has been using the black/dark gray combo quite a bit lately. I hope they make an obsidian/white (or at least black/white), Carolina, and bred CWs preferably of the OG 2011 model.

Originally Posted by teller360

jaquay can u or someone post pics of the black n white with blue jeans, just curious how they look. thanks
Here's a quick snap I took....

18a35c5045fb71b154ca5807d2f2ca42b69ed05_r.jpg

Originally Posted by ijapino

Here's a quick snap I took....
Thank you sir.  Looks good.  I noticed in some photos the black comes off as grey, do they look more black in person?

Thank you sir.  Looks good.  I noticed in some photos the black comes off as grey, do they look more black in person?

They're actually a brushed black....In person you can see that they're more black...In certain angles and lighting they'll appear like a dark dark grey.

these are growing on me man gorwing on me! haha but foreal any1 know if the blue and white ones gonna be like a store exclusive or not i needa know cuz im coppin!

Originally Posted by erby13

these are growing on me man gorwing on me! haha but foreal any1 know if the blue and white ones gonna be like a store exclusive or not i needa know cuz im coppin!

I think its Blue is a FL exclusive and red is a FT exclusive

Originally Posted by erby13

I think its Blue is a FL exclusive and red is a FT exclusive
aight thanks 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

how do you post pics??? I said Id post pics of the YOTR's being worn

host the image file on imageshack.us and then use the direct link between [ img ] direct url [ /img ] tags (removing spaces}.
Thanks for the help!
wink.gif

no worries, nice kicks! you cop them in china or the states?

how do you post pics??? I said Id post pics of the YOTR's being worn

host the image file on imageshack.us and then use the direct link between [ img ] direct url [ /img ] tags (removing spaces}.
Thanks for the help!
wink.gif

no worries, nice kicks! you cop them in china or the states?

I live in the Great White AKA Canada so there was no way to get besides eBay or some of the online retailers.....I picked em up from Air-Randy on ebay for $418 shipped.  Bought them Monday had em Thursday so I was pretty happy with the whole thing even tho i def overpaid but when I seen em I fell in love and when I got them I loved em even more.....pics dont do justice and by far one of the best quality releases Ive purchased from JB in a while....zero disappointment besides price

Im really liking these a lot, the more pics the better they look. I was sold from the getgo pretty much.

Back
Top Bottom