Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

I'm having a hard time deciding on which of the three GR colors to get. I can only afford to get one right now. This is killing me!!!!

I wonder how much that Skullcandy x Jordan2011 pack is. I'd much rather have the Cement headphones than the quick/explosive ones.

Thanks for the pics Iljapino. Those White/Uni Blues better drop! Hoping they drop like the White 2010 pair did last year at Chicago NT.

Originally Posted by swooshdude

I'm having a hard time deciding on which of the three GR colors to get. I can only afford to get one right now. This is killing me!!!!

QFT!!!I think Ima get the blue/ white ones and use those for casual wear, Im loving the look on those! Black patent leathers are fire, but now I want a third pair for ball...probably the black and white ones. The quality is looking great, excellent presentation, hoping that the performance is right up there with everything else. Really excited for this release!

WOW , i cant wait to cop those all white and carolina blue pairs

its my favorite colorway on any shoes................................................................peace23

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Thanks for the pics Iljapino. Those White/Uni Blues better drop! Hoping they drop like the White 2010 pair did last year at Chicago NT.
I hope both of those new colorways we've seen release in Chicago. I hope its not just an All Star LA release only.

so i've been under the impression that all four colorways of the jordan 2011 (red, white/black, blue, and YOTR) release on feb 19. but niketown LA's facebook says they're now releasing feb 18. anybody know if that's NTLA only, or are they all dropping at midnight tonight on NDC, Eastbay, FNL, FTL?

thanks.

Originally Posted by ijapino

air-jordan-2011-experience-fa-21.jpg

Not really a big fan of the 2011(except the all black), but these 2 are sick!!

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

so i've been under the impression that all four colorways of the jordan 2011 (red, white/black, blue, and YOTR) release on feb 19. but niketown LA's facebook says they're now releasing feb 18. anybody know if that's NTLA only, or are they all dropping at midnight tonight on NDC, Eastbay, FNL, FTL?

thanks.
Its possible. Sounds like they have a Nt SM only KD III EA Sports colorway release going on at 8 pm PST tonight. The blog mentioned something about people already camped out in Ntowns across the US for the All Star season. I haven't heard of anything locally, but I don't have access to inside info either.

thanks.
They (White/Black and White/Red colorways) will dropping tomorrow night on our website.  They should appear on our website later tomorrow with a count down timer. 

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

They (White/Black and White/Red colorways) will dropping tomorrow night on our website.  They should appear on our website later tomorrow with a count down timer. 

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks for the clarification, Ray!

still curious as to why NTLA is releasing them early, and if so, why other Nike locations aren't.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
thanks for the clarification, Ray!

still curious as to why NTLA is releasing them early, and if so, why other Nike locations aren't.
probably just doing it because of the All star weekend.

I think those white patent joints are wack. The regular white/red and white/blue are fire though. The only problem is the extra inch of empty toe space. I would suggest going at least half a size down.

Originally Posted by zyr12wnb

So no Royal Blue ones on EastBay?

^^^ nope...eastbay isn't carrying the white/royals. finishline is. 
Just to confirm, we will not be carrying the Royal Blue colorway.

EastbayRep - Ray

^^^ nope...eastbay isn't carrying the white/royals. finishline is. 
Sounds like some other places should have them too as some people were able to cop early. I don't think Finishline would mess around with selling Js before release date, so it should be available else where if Finishline doesn't work for all people.

LMAO.............. for $170 you get 2 different pairs off midsoles, a towel instead of paper wrapping, 100% leather.............
and its people around me that would Rather spend 200+ on the space jams and cool greys xi and tell me the jordan 2011 is too much money for em.

Im going to the store on Sat to try on the Jordan 2011 and figure out the sizing and if they feel good im coming home and ordering a pair from sneaker.st, I like the direction of the shoe. havent bought a pair of jordans since the CDP 11/12 these might bring me out off boycott status.

Originally Posted by AirUpTempo23

damn LA! i hate you for getting the yotr!! any news if all HOH will get this?
Relax. LA is not the only city getting them. Chicago is getting them too, so I would have to assume a few other cities would as well at the least.

The concern should now revolve around the white/red and white/carolina colorways so far only seen at the All Star set up in LA.

Back
Top Bottom