Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

Originally Posted by clkru

finally saw these in person at Niketown Seattle. Picked them up, thinking they looked nice, felt nice, had great build quality and then it happened... flipped the shoe over to look at the sole and noticed it was starting to YELLOW at the midfoot area.

I had hopes that this new "sustainable"/green clear sole (however its billed) would somehow avoid yellowing. but nope, these yellow.

I'm just not buying a non-XI shoe with a sole that yellows.

Thats crazy LOL I went to FTL the day before release and they let me a sz 11 and the sole was yellowing in the same spot...... my YOTR's gold falkes are gonna get lost in the yellow
frown.gif

all cw are dope but my nod goes to the wht/red
ohwell.gif
 if only we can see a young MJ rockin the wht/red cw with their white home Bulls unifrom
pimp.gif

so i was debating between these and the red griffeys..i went to the mall and the griffs wernt what i expected so i wanted to ask if anyone knows who has the best deal for these? (black/white) or where all you guys picked urs up from..i was going to use the eastbay discount they have up right now but i wanted to know if there was anywhere els that i could get these under retail...im pretty sure eastbay is most reliable tho

Excluding the air jordan 23....these r my favorite sig in years. cant really say where it goes back too, prob the 16 or 17....but i liked the 20 alot too.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Can't wait for the blk/stealth colorway. They're sleek.

These are exactly what I'm holding out for.  I almost bit on some ASG's. Still holding...

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

so i was debating between these and the red griffeys..i went to the mall and the griffs wernt what i expected so i wanted to ask if anyone knows who has the best deal for these? (black/white) or where all you guys picked urs up from..i was going to use the eastbay discount they have up right now but i wanted to know if there was anywhere els that i could get these under retail...im pretty sure eastbay is most reliable tho
use this eastbay 15% off instead of the $20 one LKS4AFD
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

Excluding the air jordan 23....these r my favorite sig in years. cant really say where it goes back too, prob the 16 or 17....but i liked the 20 alot too.

Agreed. In my opinion the All Stars are the best current colorway. The YOTR's follow, then Black/Whites, and lastly the Red pair.
This is the first sig. I have bought since the XX3's as well.

pimp.gif

Nice pics sho3tym. ALWAYS doubled up. Aren't you a lawyer or something? Bankroll.

Originally Posted by DRO3000

finally saw these in person at Niketown Seattle. Picked them up, thinking they looked nice, felt nice, had great build quality and then it happened... flipped the shoe over to look at the sole and noticed it was starting to YELLOW at the midfoot area.

I had hopes that this new "sustainable"/green clear sole (however its billed) would somehow avoid yellowing. but nope, these yellow.

Thats crazy LOL I went to FTL the day before release and they let me a sz 11 and the sole was yellowing in the same spot...... my YOTR's gold falkes are gonna get lost in the yellow
frown.gif

eyes.gif
  YOU WOULD THINK THAT JORDAN WOULD HAVE SOLVED THE YELLOWING AFTER 26 YRS.

How do these preform on the court? Do I need to go a half size down if I want to play in them?

I have a gift card and I'm thinking of getting these or some Lebrons in the same price range. Only looking to get them for basketball.

You expect yellowing on any shoe with a clear sole. The problem I have is the short amount of time that they begin to yellow. JB is making them to where they yellow faster and faster.....

Just got my All-Stars from NDC. Packed well with bubble packets, but there's still a dent on of the corners of the shoe box. No big deal. They are so nice in person though. Can't wait to wear them.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Early most f you slept on these an now want them. They're only going up in value so get on that.

I hope you arent talking about the White/Blacks or White/Reds?

They've only been out like a week and most people can still find them easily. They are a non-retro GR, of course they are gonna sit for at least a month or two.

Originally Posted by enyouartist

Originally Posted by DRO3000

frown.gif

eyes.gif
  YOU WOULD THINK THAT JORDAN WOULD HAVE SOLVED THE YELLOWING AFTER 26 YRS.
Nah, materials keep getting cheaper.
grin.gif

Damn, was guna UN-DS my white/black pair today, and of course, it's pouring. I hate the rain in Florida sometimes.........

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Damn, was guna UN-DS my white/black pair today, and of course, it's pouring. I hate the rain in Florida sometimes.........

You wanna trade for some 50mph winds by me?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

You wanna trade for some 50mph winds by me?
roll.gif

As long as I can wear my 2011's in the wind, I'm down!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom