Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i'm not going to lie this id is nice but i dont know if i'm going to mess with id like i did with the 2011's

jadjbk.jpg

Imo, there is no point to imitate colorways ofthe aj XI on the 2012, unless u want the black redColorblocking that bad.I think the yellow/blacks, white/turqise/violet or the east Allstars look way more intetesting and unique.I must say the yotd look much better on thePic posted here. The wolfgrey are dope forcasual and the white/blacks look coolOn court imo.Too bad the deluxe versions are so expensive.
frown.gif

the black/red colorway is the classic jordan color

it might not work for every Jordan but the shoe looks a lot better in black/red

I admit that my heart sank a lil bit when I first saw the pics of the sample, but I think this shoe has potential in the right colorways. The bootie with the strap is still a no-no though.

They have grown on significantly since the first pics, however still not enough to cop

But that bred colourway is great
pimp.gif

I was able to mess with the ID options earlier today. I wonder why they got taken down? They had a $205 price tag. I'll post the ones I came up with since the last thread got locked.

Why do the ID versions look so much better than the ones they're releasing?

Compare these

air-jordan-2012-media-launch-part-2-42.jpg

To the breds they're releasing.

i was hating these at first but the more i see the wolf grey the more i am liking them.  Might have to cop when they get to the outlets.

greys came today from UTA

UNCs off ebay come tomorrow

this is a great shoe and the fit is amazing

drank the kool-aid and glad i did !

you guys actually like these?

these might be quite possibly one of the ugliest shoes i ever seen.

Air Jordan 2012
Men's Basketball Shoe
$223.00 $133.80
CLOSE
Be the first to rate this product
This product may qualify for free ground shipping!
Style - Color # 484654-0

discounted on swoosh. had to get em.

These 2012s are a perfect example of what happens when we, the consumer, don't just buy whatever crap Nike puts out. Can you imagine the materials Nike would have to use on their retro products if the crap they put out sat on outlet shelves the way non retros do? The leather and suede on the 2012 looks INCREDIBLE.

i am a huge tarheel fan so you know,

i copped the unc's

now i need the yotd.....................................................peace23

Whether you like the looks are not, its never a bad thing for a company you really like to be ahead of the game and produce the best performance shoe in quite a while and possible better than all other current basketball shoes on the market. So many people want shoes like this to hit the outlet quick however it only hurts the company you are buying from thus raising retail prices on new releases to gain back lost revenue. Not only retail prices increase, Nike outlets have raised their prices to reflect the new retail pricing. I just wanna see how much fun it will be to stock these three tier box releases.

One more thought.......is East Bay ready to double box these things. Luckily they don't have any bags big enough
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom