Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

went ahead and ordered an ID. i havent seen too many ids of the 2012 that i like. figured Id rather make a pair, and return them if I dont like them rahter than miss out on them all together like i did with the 2011s. still kicking myself for not doing one last year.

anyway, pics to come in the next few weeks when the show up

Heres the IDs I ordered.

Funny thing is, in 3 weeks when I get them and post pics, Im sure we still still be on the same page.

Last edited:
Any word on a deluxe pair around the 130 mark? I can't find a Sz 13 anywhere in any color

Any word on a deluxe pair around the 130 mark? I can't find a Sz 13 anywhere in any color

do a stock locate. theres plenty around
oh, glory be

i did the stock locate and was too late, everywhere wanted 150+

so i go to my spot on the outskirts of the hood and what do i find?

$119.99

gobbled em up, was so happy the dude almost talked me into buyin up some unnecessary insoles, he did get me for some shirts (clearance of course) and some socks (bunch of jordan socks BOGO style) but the hunt is over

if these performe as well as i have been hearing/hope
i may have to buy another pair for when these get demolished

or maybe JB will continue with the quality with a 2013 model

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish my Nike outlet had one of the deluxe editions (particularly the Carolina Blue colorway... or the UNC JBC)... but we just had the white/black Q's... copped a pair for $37.xx because the outlet is moving across the street in a few days.

^give them a shot. IMO best signature shoe from last year when looking at performance.
idk, the kobe supremes feel good also, but these are definitely quality, i see JB isnt all bad, their performance models are true, them retros are wiggidy whack tho

Last edited by a moderator:
Picked up a pair of the Tinkers off of eBay for my wife for her birthday, I'm excited to see them in person.

How much did you pay and did these originally drop in your area, wherever that is?

To me it's like the release for the Tinkers never really actually happened! :\

How much did you pay and did these originally drop in your area, wherever that is?
To me it's like the release for the Tinkers never really actually happened!
ohwell.gif
I got them for $145 shipped, and I never recalled seeing them at any stores, but I slept one the 2012's up until they started getting discounted, now I have both the wolf greys and the YOTD, and my wife has the TInkers and the YOTD's.

my id pair should be in today will post pics later.. first time that ive ordered an ID and it took the entire 4 weeks for me to recieve them..:rolleyes

Got my IDS in today and I love them. I dont think the pictures do them justice.

IMO this is the type of colorway that makes a Jordan a classic.

I couldnt really picture these sitting in the outlets alongside the other colorways.

I had two pairs of 2012's, one being an ID, but I returned it because it was painfully narrow on me. Otherwise, these are, IMO, one of the most underrated J's ever! Cushioning, traction, ID options, and yes, even design and inspiration-this model was waaaay undervalued. I would have ID-ed a TON of these if they didn't fit so darn narrow!

I got the whole pack for under a hundred dollars before tax today they comfortable they actually look nice on the feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom