Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Has any one else tried those insoles in other shoes i put a pair of them in my 2009s today and the feel way more comfortable i cant take them off. lol!

Anyone know where to cop the Wolf Grey and Volt pair anywhere? I originally got a pair when they came out but returned it because of some vicious glue stains n bad quality control. I know it's been a while since they came out but any help is appreciated.

I was gonna buy the full system (both booties and all three insoles) for $79.99 flat (no tax in NJ). The only problem was that they seemed a little tight around the toebox. I really wanted to buy them to ball in, but I wasn't completely sure that they'd break in nicely. Does anyone know if these loosen up over time, specifically around the toebox? I was checking out the Wolf Grey/Volt and University Blue/Dark Steel Grey colorways if that helps at all.

I have NEVER balled in a better pair of J's, or any other shoe in my life than the AJ 2012.  These things are as well built and comfortable as it gets.  Asthetically, yeah they're not the hottest JB has ever put out by a wide margin, but man do they perform.  I have the University Blue/Grey and a Bred pair I made on Nike ID and LOVE balling in them. 

I personally don't think that these shoes are bad looking.  It may be a possibility that in 5 or 10 years, people will be going nuts over them.  Who knows?  But then again, I like Dunks and AF-1s, so what do I know?

Last edited:
If you're gonna ball in them, better get a half size up. It's really tight and it doesn't really give because of the Flywire, and the high bootie is a bit thicker than the low one. If you use elite socks, then it will even be tighter

Does anyone know where I can purchase Jordan 2012 inserts booties?

I just got a pair and want multiple colors to wear with them

Does anyone that wears these know if the midsole paint chips at all? If not, why the hell don't they use the same method on the 8 retros? they both have similar designs in the midsole

Does anyone know where I can purchase Jordan 2012 inserts booties?

I just got a pair and want multiple colors to wear with them
Me too. Haven't seen anyone offloading spares anywhere. When they were on Nikeid they were a bit much at $40.

Just picked up my pair of AJ2012 "Jordan Brand Classics". Pretty stoked to use them as an actual basketball shoe.

I went with the Hi cut, Fly Over combo. 

Aj2012 get a full screen slow motion shot towards the end of upcoming Seth rogan comedy "this is the end". I was at an early press screening at it made me lol.

Actually a pretty funny film.

Back
Top Bottom