Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

ive noticed a few differences in the id samples posted on page 1 and the option on nikeID that make me wonder if some of those are general releases mixed in, or if more options will be available on the 25th/at niketown locations

on nikeID you cannot change the color of the lining, but there are multiple samples with alternate colored lining.

on nikeID you cannot make the midsole or inset green, but there is a sample done that way

Id also like to see a colored stitch option available, like on the 2011 ID

if youre wondering what the andonized will look like, there is a sample on page1 that is all white with a rose midsole and aqua sole.  The white panels on the side with the iridescent look to them are "andonized"

2wd0dhu.jpg

Bred IV

34zblzr.jpg

O

10mredf.jpg

Raging Bull

15flxs3.jpg

Dunkman

I really only mess with I-XIVs, but I'm liking these a lot. I got a 15% off discount on NDC that I'm hoping to either use on the UNCs (if they restock my size 11) or the YOTDs. These are nice.

i love blacking out or whitening out the big jumpman on the side on nike id. makes the shoe look more clean
my quick and simple laker colorway... lol cant believe there is no purple..

Originally Posted by NobleKane

i love blacking out or whitening out the big jumpman on the side on nike id. makes the shoe look more clean
my quick and simple laker colorway... lol cant believe there is no purple..

Feel like these would look great in real life (I'm a Steelers fan)!

gonna ID myself a pair next week more than likely a Black/Red or Stealth colorway

but come on JB no Navy or Purple option

id like to see Navy, Silver and Gold added so i can make these how i want

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by theotherjd

I really only mess with I-XIVs

Shame...
Well, I don't consider myself a "Jordan-head". I only own a few pairs for nostaligia purposes (and most of those are 3s). I mostly rock modern kicks, which I guess is why I like these. They're not trying to be a past retro like the 20XIs, they're unique.

I love my Wolf Grays so much that whatever I try to create on ID just isn't as good. I might get the Carolina bootie though so I can do some switching in the Wolf's.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by Dc30

Did a pick up today and decided to try the lace swap...what you guys like better???
Grey laces bro.

Cool to see these with the caro blue laces. I actually like them the best, followed by white (nice pop), and grey last. That said, they look great with all of them!

Nice IDs

I was thinking about a clear sole, but I'm sort of tired of clear soles at the moment.

thanks magic

I don't know... something about the clear soles... and luckily these are not clear clear soles.. kind of like the clear soles of the jordan 2011.... it doesn't yellow I hope... at least not my stealth aj2011

Originally Posted by mikelou26

thanks magic

I don't know... something about the clear soles... and luckily these are not clear clear soles.. kind of like the clear soles of the jordan 2011.... it doesn't yellow I hope... at least not my stealth aj2011
My stealth 2011 still look decent. The sole actually seems to be getting "grey" if anything which makes it super cool.

Just added my own review of the 2012 on the court.

http://niketalk.com/topic/328691?page=1

so true prostaff, the sole it seems from aj2010 and aj2011 and I would assume 2011 wouldn't turn yellow and instead turn "grey"... can't wait to get my ids!... too bad it is 218 with tax............

Back
Top Bottom