Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

these just cost too much. i wasnt impressed when i saw the leaked sample photos, but i have to admit the posted id versions look better. so far, better than the official releases.

are there reason why for nike- jordan brand came out with some bland/ wack colors? like the white/black, unc/grey, grey/ neon green for aj 2012? maybe to make people get more to get the ids?..........

I wear a 10 in III IV V, VI, AF1, Dunk etc etc but I need a 10.5 in Foams and Lebron 9's my foot is wide.

What is everyone's opinion for these? 10 or 10.5?

Originally Posted by ploisback

I wear a 10 in III IV V, VI, AF1, Dunk etc etc but I need a 10.5 in Foams and Lebron 9's my foot is wide.

you good with 10

ive been rockin the white/black 2012's for about a week at first it felt like they were snug but after a few hours of wear they felt great , im glad i stayed with my true sz go with the 10

had to bite the bullet, grabbed the wolf grey's. I was trying to decide between them and the unc blues but after having both on feet it wasn't close. The guy working @ footlocker said you can buy different color inserts off nike.com for around $50. Any one know if that is going to be an option?
4jaiwy.jpg

Originally Posted by mikelou26

you good with 10

Thanks bro but  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
only 10.5 left on that Ebay seller that had UNC's for 185

you good with 10

Thanks bro but  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif
 saw the same listing...free shipping too

any places online have the black/white under retail?

Originally Posted by misterj

ive noticed a few differences in the id samples posted on page 1 and the option on nikeID that make me wonder if some of those are general releases mixed in, or if more options will be available on the 25th/at niketown locations

on nikeID you cannot change the color of the lining, but there are multiple samples with alternate colored lining.

on nikeID you cannot make the midsole or inset green, but there is a sample done that way

Id also like to see a colored stitch option available, like on the 2011 ID

if youre wondering what the andonized will look like, there is a sample on page1 that is all white with a rose midsole and aqua sole.  The white panels on the side with the iridescent look to them are "andonized"
I've also noticed some "sample iD's" have options that are not available on NikeiD as well....
Like a few samples had an orange nubuck on the upper as well as an orange external midsole... yet on NikeiD you cannot choose those options.

Weird. Maybe they are upcoming colorways...??

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

you good with 10

Thanks bro but  
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif
 saw the same listing...free shipping too

any places online have the black/white under retail?
currently not now in any of the major stores... but I am pretty sure in a month or so the unc, the greys, the white/blacks will go down in price after allstargame..... those og colorways are 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i need that all red asg pair now.
Blue pair is pretty sick-o as well.  223 is killin' me though.  Caro blues are slowly disappearing in big sizes.....
tired.gif

I would assume All Stars would be 180, and only have one set up with it.

Atleast thats what I'm hoping...Reds for me for sure...lol

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

I've also noticed some "sample iD's" have options that are not available on NikeiD as well....

Like a few samples had an orange nubuck on the upper as well as an orange external midsole... yet on NikeiD you cannot choose those options.

Weird. Maybe they are upcoming colorways...??
Hopefully either upcoming colorways or maybe expanded options on iD once it goes "live".

Back
Top Bottom