Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by DARTHTODD

It's a little early to start removing color options from NikeID, isn't it??

I was thinking the same thing. 
ohwell.gif
  I think they realized that some of the options allowed people to make colorways that are scheduled for release.  You could make the YOTD colorway with the exception of the inner bootie and that option for the flywire base has been removed along with the black nubuck option.  
frown.gif

Still way too expensive. I'll cop when they drop down to $100. Last year i was still able to get the 2011 in any color for $100 on Eastbay

The black/white that just dropped aren't bad, but I still can't get over the overall look of this shoe. Held the YOTDs in hand the other day, and they just didn't appeal to me. The whole customizability is still kinda cool though.

I actually wanted the tinker editions to hoop in... $133 on swoosh. Was gonna get them in the morning and woke up to them selling out.....

I'm luvN the 2012s great pics everyone... best quality in a long time. Creasing means great quality. Check the leather. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Still way too expensive. I'll cop when they drop down to $100. Last year i was still able to get the 2011 in any color for $100 on Eastbay

The blue all-stars?
Yeap. But i didn't get them when i had the chance. Also out here in Socal the 2011 sat in store for months. WSS had the white blue asg for months. I was able to scooped up the all black and white red for 100 a piece . Good shoes for hooping

I pulled the trigger on a pair of YOTD this morning. I'd been on the brink of ordering and after I paid my bills this morning I decided to go ahead and get them since they were still available. Can't wait to wear them out.

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Waiting for a pair of these to hit outlets, marshalls, etc. Newer models always do.....

Not saying I don't like them, but that price tag is still turning me away.

these will flood the outlets, no need to rush, probably see all colorways under $80 in a few months.

That Georgetown pair is the best pair I've seen

Wow...wish they would have done those instead of the volts

Originally Posted by Magic1978

That Georgetown pair is the best pair I've seen

Wow...wish they would have done those instead of the volts

I agree. I've always loved Georgetown's Nike's(now J')since the mid 80's. I wish this pair would've came out. That's a really nice colorway.

Back
Top Bottom