Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Really feelin those yotd. Didnt at all at first but I love them now. not sure what changed. Need to pull before prices soar.

Volts from uptempo air came in today! Very clean in person

Packaging and materials were well worth the 170 shipped price tag.

69izoy.jpg

Never noticed the writing on the boxes in your pics.

Either I overlooked them like hell or its new.

Couldnt wait any longer so i pulled the trigger on the Volt Grey from Uptempo Air . Smh at myself.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Never noticed the writing on the boxes in your pics.

Either I overlooked them like hell or its new.

roll.gif

It's been there for awhile.

Of all the time for my Fedex ground guy to do an early attempt, they pick today when I was slammed with work and didn't swing by after lunch time. Missed my YOTD delivery and now have to wait until Monday to get them.

Those UNCs look amazing! I'd love a pair, but paying retail for YotDs has me trigger shy. I'm still holding out hope I'll find them on the low sometime soon.

So those white UNC's will NOT be releasing, right? Because I know as soon as I ID them, they will drop with a UNC logo or something just to pi$$ me off.

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

So those white UNC's will NOT be releasing, right? Because I know as soon as I ID them, they will drop with a UNC logo or something just to pi$$ me off.

It's a long shot they will release.
The overall interest in the 2012 has been marginal at best.

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Those UNCs look amazing! I'd love a pair, but paying retail for YotDs has me trigger shy. I'm still holding out hope I'll find them on the low sometime soon.

Finishline has they still available up tp 11.5. I know they have some codes out there so if you apply them you should
be 10-20 below reatil which ain't bad.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

theotherjd wrote:

Finishline has they still available up tp 11.5. I know they have some codes out there so if you apply them you should

code for $20 off $100 or more purchase 02HMWFL7LO8

Originally Posted by airsully

Originally Posted by NikeRider

theotherjd wrote:

code for $20 off $100 or more purchase 02HMWFL7LO8
I appreciate it, but Finishline still has these "excluded from discounts". Same with Jimmy Jazz. The waiting game continues...

This years jordan signature shoe is the best non-retro i have seen from jordan in a long time. Tore up my ACL before I had a chance to wear them on the court but I can't wait to try em out. They just feel amazing on the foot

/\/\/\ Did you just customize a liner or did you actually re-create the grey shell with a Carolina liner?

Originally Posted by ijapino

/\/\/\ Did you just customize a liner or did you actually re-create the grey shell with a Carolina liner?
 just the carolina liner to match my jersey.

still thinking about what laces to rock in these shoes.

I got my YOTD in today, I'm glad I put in the minimal effort to find a pair. These are really nice in person.

Back
Top Bottom