Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Air Jordan 2012 is superb! A very nice good looking shoes. The looks is unique & well crafted. JB didn't disappoint me this time. Always push into a different style & higher performance shoes each year. When i look back at all the signatures Air Jordan, from AJ1 to AJ2012, all of the shoes have their own unique looks & story behind it. I like it & appreciate it. Well done JB, keeps up the good works
smile.gif

While I wasn't able to use the cushioning from the 2011 in any other shoe, the 2012 cushioning system works well in other shoes too, tossed them in a pair of dunks that were a bit too big for me and it made them feel like I was walking on air.

The black/reds are flying under the radar....I copped a pair on ebay for $130 shipped.

Originally Posted by ijapino

The black/reds are flying under the radar....I copped a pair on ebay for $130 shipped.

Thanks. Was going to pull the trigger, but I really want to see how these look in person first. I'm not sure if I like the lookof the black leather yet. Can't tell in pics. Thanks again.

I personally love this colorway (and I think I was watching the same pair as you
laugh.gif
 ). I just don't know if I can justify having three pairs of this model, or if the Breds > the UNCs to me. Time will tell haha

me too lol same guy i bought the white/black 2012's from for $140 a week before release....

I love FNL they always have weird restocks and I managed to cop a sz 12 YOTD. Although these shoes aren't all that the packaging and colorway is awesome. I also know these shoes are great on the court. I passed on the stealth x restock also because I just don't like the Xs period.

^no.

The white/blacks they just released are different based on color if that makes sense.

box is not that impressive given the price point.

for $223 I could buy a set of dresser drawers from ikea and a pair of lebrons.

imagine having to carry some dresser drawers from footlocker to your car.

Anybody received their i.d. pairs yet? I'm interested in seeing everybody's creations.

Anybody received their i.d. pairs yet? I'm interested in seeing everybody's creations.

Ordered my id's on the 6th, haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet.....

Posting these ID's for my boy DIMEZ10. He got these in today.:

Originally Posted by jordanfreak23

Posting these ID's for my boy DIMEZ10. He got these in today.:

I ordered them on 2/25/12 at midnight and got them in around noon today

Back
Top Bottom