Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

I think the Tinkers are the best out of all of the 2012s. I wish there was a matte black finish option on the IDs.

I'm so glad that I chose the YOTD colorway.  It's a shame that they use royal blue leather on sigs so little.
I'll add a pair of Tinkers to the group this Winter if pairs are still around.

Originally Posted by ijapino

My Tinkers arrived to complete the set...

I hate you sir!!!
happy.gif
   A man after my own heart.  Smokin' my brother!  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

I think the Tinkers are the best out of all of the 2012s. I wish there was a matte black finish option on the IDs.

so true

i'm not a fan of the price on extra booties too.

still intend to hit up id once i got some disposable cash

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Bad feeling I am gonna cave on both volts and caro blues.  I just wish they could both be had for less than retail.
mad.gif

Bro, Eastbay has a FSR of the volts and you can use a 15% code bringing the price down to $188 and change. They have a code on the site today but if you need another 15% code hit me up via pm.
happy.gif

I will post more pics up.  yes I do like the Red bottie with the greywolfs better.   But I think the Black bottie with the grey wolfs are hot too.  Notice the Black jumpman in black matches the black bottie.  The white laces matches the white sole.  I wear them both depending on what i am wearing. 

^ Actually, the lighting is a little off but you're right, the black is enhanced with the white laces and the Jumpman does pop.
Honestly, I appreciate the photos, I wasn't feeling the volt laces or bootie. This is a nice comparision. Thanks you!.

I would really like to cop some ID's while they are still available, but I've gotta see more actual photos before I drop that much cash.  I'd really like to see photos of the following combo, especially the base and overlay...

dark grey base w/ black flywire
black nubuck overlay w/ black jumpman
black midsole
clear outsole
dark grey laces
black bootie with either a white or a red jumpman

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Bad feeling I am gonna cave on both volts and caro blues.  I just wish they could both be had for less than retail.
mad.gif

Bro, Eastbay has a FSR of the volts and you can use a 15% code bringing the price down to $188 and change. They have a code on the site today but if you need another 15% code hit me up via pm.
happy.gif

thank you.  appreciate that heads up...probably not so fortunate on the UNCs however.

I ordered my jordan Nike ID march 10th so they should be here soon.  I think the ones I made are sick.  Will post as soon as I get them.  

I took them pictures with my EVO 3D cell phone.  Picture quality sucks.  I will post new pics tonight.  Look out for them.  

Been wearing my pair all day, and with no break in period, these are already one of the most comfortable yet durable sneakers I own. They just feel so sturdy, without being super heavy or clunky.

I've been wearing the Fly Throughs for casual, but I think I'll use the Fly Over's for ball. Which insole do you guys prefer?

(Oh, I'm also using the low booty.)

anybody id a pair with the andonized option? curious to see how that turned out

Originally Posted by theotherjd

Been wearing my pair all day, and with no break in period, these are already one of the most comfortable yet durable sneakers I own. They just feel so sturdy, without being super heavy or clunky.

I've been wearing the Fly Throughs for casual, but I think I'll use the Fly Over's for ball. Which insole do you guys prefer?

(Oh, I'm also using the low booty.)

Ive only wore my greywolfs once.  But I am using the FLY OVERS with the HIGH botties.  I only like the low botties on the black and white jordans. 

Back
Top Bottom