>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

Joker 3? Where?
nerd.gif

Can I have a size 8.5? …Please?
http://jmsneakers.com/airjo3iiirej.html

sole supremacy is sooooo official...i copped from him off ebay very fast shipping and everything was legit

I buy from their online shop and eBay pretty often I need to just drive the 30 or so min over to the brick and mortor and check the place out

True true, some of them are nice. But imagine if Joker 3s, Bel Air 5s, Gamma 12s, 3Lab5s, DB5s all had released in Fire Red 3 numbers. They all would've sat HARD. That's all I'm saying.
very true, ironically, all those color ways deserved to be slept on 
laugh.gif

Imagine a db general release they would be at the outlets collecting dust 99% of America wouldn't even think about wasting money on them

True true, some of them are nice. But imagine if Joker 3s, Bel Air 5s, Gamma 12s, 3Lab5s, DB5s all had released in Fire Red 3 numbers. They all would've sat HARD. That's all I'm saying.

I highly doubt the Bel Airs and DB 5s would've sat like your saying. Honestly the only one I agree with you on are The Jokers (didn't those sit anyway??? I walked right in and copped. Barely any buzz on those. They came out during All Star weekend right??)????

I would be happy with 11's every summer and those crazy comfy super construction boot 12's every winter. There are sooo many numbers I would skip but my homeboys are complete opposites. They love the retro's I despise. I only cop 3,4,5,6,11 & 12. They LOVE 2,7,8 & 10.

We got one 6 so far with Carmines sports blue and cigars coming and already have pictures. This time last year only one 5 dropped so far with Fire Red black tongues and maybe black grapes as pictures. So one less timeline wise

Last edited:
Hey guys, as a newbie to the shoe game, I'm just wondering how do you know which Jordan's will be the super popular releases and will get sold out ASAP versus the ones that are still on my shelf at the local stores?  

I just want to know because for instance I wanted the black gold 1 OG gold and missed out and as a newbie was shocked to see that prices are like $1k!

How do the logistics of this stuff work, what makes a $150 retail shoe skyrocket so high where other $200 shoes are discounted, besides the supply and demand of the shoes.  Is there something else that escalates the shoe prices so high where someone like me cannot buy them after the retail release?  Sorry if this is a stupid post I just wanted to know as I have some extra cash and was wondering if the shoe like the upcoming OG High KO will be available for a decent price if I miss the retail release.  

Imagine a db general release they would be at the outlets collecting dust 99% of America wouldn't even think about wasting money on them

I personally like the DB 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6. As for them sitting, yeah probably, a lot of people don't go with what they like they just like saying they have a certain exclusive shoe in their collection. But I personally would wear those DB's I listed, I wouldn't waste my time with Bel-Air's though.

Hey guys, as a newbie to the shoe game, I'm just wondering how do you know which Jordan's will be the super popular releases and will get sold out ASAP versus the ones that are still on my shelf at the local stores?  

I just want to know because for instance I wanted the black gold 1 OG gold and missed out and as a newbie was shocked to see that prices are like $1k!

How do the logistics of this stuff work, what makes a $150 retail shoe skyrocket so high where other $200 shoes are discounted, besides the supply and demand of the shoes.  Is there something else that escalates the shoe prices so high where someone like me cannot buy them after the retail release?  Sorry if this is a stupid post I just wanted to know as I have some extra cash and was wondering if the shoe like the upcoming OG High KO will be available for a decent price if I miss the retail release.  
The short answer to this is nobody knows. Nike doesn't tell us their production numbers and anyone claiming to know is merely speculating. It's all about supply and demand. Just save your money and buy what you want. Don't worry about the secondary market.

I personally like the DB 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6. As for them sitting, yeah probably, a lot of people don't go with what they like they just like saying they have a certain exclusive shoe in their collection. But I personally would wear those DB's I listed, I wouldn't waste my time with Bel-Air's though.

I get what you're sayin but the general public wouldn't want those kicks. Most have no idea db's are a charity shoe or that they all are designed by sick children

Hype drives the sales most people who actually like the shoes cant even get a pair

Last edited:
so these a suppose to release this year..i hope they get the mesh right because the bred 13's were
sick.gif
..maybe bring back 3m nike..

Those XIII's are pretty dope. And with the XIII making a "BIG" return for holiday 2014, does that mean that there are more pairs coming out? Or is this XIII as "BIG" as it gets? Boy I could sure use some playoff XIII's.

Those XIII's are pretty dope. And with the XIII making a "BIG" return for holiday 2014, does that mean that there are more pairs coming out? Or is this XIII as "BIG" as it gets? Boy I could sure use some playoff XIII's.

Those aren't releasing. It just a grey pic of the Breds just to use for the message. I read homeboy's instagram. Sounds like multiple colorways

Back
Top Bottom