>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

All of the og 13s have come out within the last 4 years I believe. Unless they have some solid new colorways I will be passing.

I would be happy with 11's every summer and those crazy comfy super construction boot 12's every winter. There are sooo many numbers I would skip but my homeboys are complete opposites. They love the retro's I despise. I only cop 3,4,5,6,11 & 12. They LOVE 2,7,8 & 10.
Add 1s and 13s to your list and I'm with ya :smokin

All of the og 13s have come out within the last 4 years I believe. Unless they have some solid new colorways I will be passing.
Nike has never released the og low top black and blue joints. I have been waiting on those for a min.

Nike has never released the og low top black and blue joints. I have been waiting on those for a min.

true...I should have clarified I meant the mids. I don't see lows coming out in the winter unfortunately. Now if they made that blue pair a mid that would be amazing.

Those aren't releasing. It just a grey pic of the Breds just to use for the message. I read homeboy's instagram. Sounds like multiple colorways

JM mentioned that there would be a release based around the All Star game from 1996 in San Antonio...I read somewhere else that there was going to be a release like the Kilroy 9 pack around the holiday season...

Putting 2 and 2 together, I think it's safe to say we would get a pack of XIII's with colorways based around the All Star game from 1996

:nerd:

Those aren't releasing. It just a grey pic of the Breds just to use for the message. I read homeboy's instagram. Sounds like multiple colorways

JM mentioned that there would be a release based around the All Star game from 1996 in San Antonio...I read somewhere else that there was going to be a release like the Kilroy 9 pack around the holiday season...

Putting 2 and 2 together, I think it's safe to say we would get a pack of XIII's with colorways based around the All Star game from 1996

:nerd:

There was a thread in January I beleive that said one of the pairs was going to look like the "He Got Games":rolleyes but with a black iridescent patent leather type material in place of the black nubuck/suede and a grey toe.

nerd.gif
Looks like very valid points and the Kilroy pack was near the end of the year as well. But, if its like the Kilroy pack, it will be a limited release sadly. 

true...I should have clarified I meant the mids. I don't see lows coming out in the winter unfortunately. Now if they made that blue pair a mid that would be amazing.
i agree if they released a mid black and blue pair that would be nice.

I say a pacers cw and jazz would be nice from a historic stand point. I can't think of much a theme to go with XIIIs to make a pack out of. Also why they stop the Formidable foe thing? The insoles say 1988 to 1996 but yet no models that were made in those years have a formidable foe themed shoe...

I would like to see both color ways of the OG 13 lows, and the white/red/grey toe sample from 98

Back
Top Bottom