>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

The only shoe's I'm interested in based off the list and the description provided are:

January 2014

Jordan Retro III - Dark Powder Blue/Black/Wolf Grey/White - 1/18/14

February 2014

Jordan Retro VI - White/Infrared/Black - 02/15/14

**Jordan Retro V - "Oregon Ducks" - 02/15/14

Jordan Retro VI - "Infrared 23" or "Toro" - 2/14

MAR 2014

Jordan Retro III - White/Cement Grey/Infrared 23/Black - 3/8/14

**Jordan Retro III - "5LAB3" - 3/14

MAY 2014

Jordan Retro VI - "Carmine" - 5/14

**Jordan Retro VI - 5/14

JUL 2014

Jordan Retro III - Wolf Grey/Metallic Silver/Black/White - 7/14

AUG 2014

Jordan Retro III - Black/Sport Blue/Wolf Grey - 8/14
Jordan Retro VI - White/Sport Blue/Black - 8/14

And I probably won't even get 1/4 of them due to all the shadyness in the system. Plus, all these bots and resellers making it hard to get at retail not to mention the LR and QS.

that's a long "only" list 
laugh.gif

that's a long "only" list :lol:

And I said "I probably won't even get 1/4th of them." Plus, what's it to you however many pair's of shoe's I get? As long as I can afford them, pay all of my bills, and still not be broke I don't see why I shouldn't buy the thing's I like in life. Growing up as a kid I wasn't able to have Jordan's, my first pair that I can actually remember are the Fire Red Black Tongue V's. Almost everyone on here has a big collection, so what's the difference if I work at building my collection with shoes I actually like at the pace I can afford rather than skipping out just so people don't think I'm a "hypebeast" because I'm buying too many shoe's in a year. A lot of the NT'ers who know me know that I'm not really as much of a fan of 2's, and most of the double digit Jordan's. I like the colors listed alongside the 3's, V, VI's, and that's what I'm going for. Everyone else is pretty much picking the same shoe's, one's that I'm not feeling anyway. So I rather stay within what I like and buy it if I can for a reasonable price, not to mention I said "shoe's I'm interested in" not "shoe's I'm definitely buying."

Last edited:
However many pairs I like. 

That's what I'm saying, as long as you can afford them and still be responsible, why not buy what you like? Especially if you can get them for retail, no point in holding out and then later on possibly paying resale for a shoe you originally wanted.

that's a long "only" list 
laugh.gif
And I said "I probably won't even get 1/4th of them." Plus, what's it to you however many pair's of shoe's I get? As long as I can afford them, pay all of my bills, and still not be broke I don't see why I shouldn't buy the thing's I like in life. Growing up as a kid I wasn't able to have Jordan's, my first pair that I can actually remember are the Fire Red Black Tongue V's. Almost everyone on here has a big collection, so what's the difference if I work at building my collection with shoes I actually like at the pace I can afford rather than skipping out just so people don't think I'm a "hypebeast" because I'm buying too many shoe's in a year. A lot of the NT'ers who know me know that I'm not really as much of a fan of 2's, and most of the double digit Jordan's. I like the colors listed alongside the 3's, V, VI's, and that's what I'm going for. Everyone else is pretty much picking the same shoe's, one's that I'm not feeling anyway. So I rather stay within what I like and buy it if I can for a reasonable price, not to mention I said "shoe's I'm interested in" not "shoe's I'm definitely buying."
laugh.gif
 relax there buddy .. i just said that it was a long list, and there is no need to explain yourself to me

Last edited:
:lol:  relax there buddy .. i just said that it was a long list, and there is no need to explain yourself to me

There's really no need for you to come at me subliminally, at least direct yourself at me like a man because those words you wrote were in reference to me.

How many pairs do you guys usually get every year?
It usually depends. Previously, I would get all the ones I want. But with me buying 9 pairs of LeBron XI @ $200 each (with one I paid reseller for for $340) in 2 months + Black Friday and Christmas shopping, I had to seriously cut back. Taxi XII, Bred 1, Steel Xs are some examples of shoes I wasn't able to get because of this. Before the holidays, it was Broyal 1s too, but I forgot what it was that kept me from getting those.

Last edited:
There's really no need for you to come at me subliminally, at least direct yourself at me like a man because those words you wrote were in reference to me.
He was just saying it was a long list haha.

My list is sort of long.

Powder Blue 3, Powder Blue 10, Carmine 6 and probably all the 11's.

He was just saying it was a long list haha.

My list is sort of long.

Powder Blue 3, Powder Blue 10, Carmine 6 and probably all the 11's.

Yeah, but typically I've learned that on NT if you buy every release or almost every release (even though I'm not going after every release) you're frowned up and looked in a certain way, not to mention the ugly label of a "hypebeast."

Yeah, but typically I've learned that on NT if you buy every release or almost every release (even though I'm not going after every release) you're frowned up and looked in a certain way, not to mention the ugly label of a "hypebeast."
If you think that way of NT then just leave.

GrizzlyAnimal is good people, you're taking this WAY too seriously. It was making a simple observation. Don't get so butthurt so easily sheesh man, damn.

Looks like ima be saving a lot of money this year. So far just carmines and oregon 5s for me and I probably won't get the 5s. Damn bots
mean.gif

And @chicagoguy5 you're definitely overreacting bruh. Grizzly was just making an observation. I thought the same thing when I saw your list
laugh.gif

Yeah, i was just saying that was a long "only" list.. i make them list myself, and they look the same way.. i'll be like, i'm only gonna grab this, and, this and this, and before you know it there's 15 plus shoes on the list

Damn dude got too sensitive man.. Have to cut down on them hormone pills. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom