>Official Air Jordan 2014 Release Dates

I've got to hurry up and get my new house because I need more closet space.
Those 6s will be x2.
11 lows will be x2.
True Black 3s x2

Looks like I'm only getting the sport blue 6s this year

Same here man. Not sure if it's because I'm getting up there in age (turning 34), JB's 2014 releases (for now) are weak, or that I have absolutely zero interest in camping. Possibly a combination of all three.

Damn, guess I really meant it when I made the black-tongue Vs my "retirement". :lol:

Looks like I'm only getting the sport blue 6s this year
Im not to far from that myself I may grab the lows if it's not a crazy fiasco that all the other 11's have been
i wanna get those 11s too but i don't want to deal with the madness. but i will go down south and say whats up to the get money boyz on that day 
nthat.gif

Not getting caught up in the hype machine with the limited nonsense from JB/Nike this year:

Concord lows

Carmines

Black Infareds

All red 6s

I wonder what they'll cook up to try to make me eat my words

I'm just happy JB is releasing stuff that I don't like in 2014. Keeps my wallet happy.

Only looking forward to the Carmines, Sport Blues, Black Toe XIV and Black infrared 6's. Wanted to add the Powder blue X's in my collection because that was my very 1st Jordan shoe. But that might be a last minute decision.

I'm just happy JB is releasing stuff that I don't like in 2014. Keeps my wallet happy.

Only looking forward to the Carmines, Sport Blues, Black Toe XIV and Black infrared 6's. Wanted to add the Powder blue X's in my collection because that was my very 1st Jordan shoe. But that might be a last minute decision.
Pretty much the same for me. I'm just wondering what jb has in store for the winter tho.

Back
Top Bottom