OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

blue green and yellow should never be incorporated in one shoe no matter what! think about it, brisk blue yellow radiation green or what ever its caled. put that color combination on the 6's ,11's or 13's ? would anyone buy them? NO!....... so why on the 3's ? (are u doiNG the right thing or giving away money)

Quote:
blue green and yellow should never be incorporated in one shoe no matter what! think about it, brisk blue yellow radiation green or what ever its caled. put that color combination on the 6's ,11's or 13's ? would anyone buy them? NO!....... so why on the 3's ? (are u doiNG the right thing or giving away money)
F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.
Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's
[email protected]

wow totally forgot these came out today, not like i was wasting the money on this crap
OLSM #1 in Michigan
4L8O15S16T23!42

***WTB Original 6 Mychal Thompson AF1 size 12***​

I went into my local FA and saw they had one left, so I ask the dude if I could hold em' to get a closer look. The guy told me I could only hold them if I try them on because I would get them dirty by holding them. Wouldn't they get dirtier if I lets say stick my foot in them and walk around for about 2 minutes..... special people.... :smh:
smh.gif

I had a long drive from OKC to Texas got my shoes I already have the gear from last week so I am ready. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
If these were GR everyone would hate these.

Not true. I happen to like these, and could care less if a release is GR LR QS etc. etc. etc. I didn't cop because I am getting the OLNL next week and couldn't afford both. Hypebeasts are like aliens...they are fictious creatures that people make up. I could care less what other people like, I buy what I like.

"Half the time they don't have the money to cop and the other half, their mom said they wouldn't buy them. "

Say a WORD, People are really gettin they shorts in a twist tryin to put these down,
Don't.....don't, don't, don't believe the hype!

Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent.

"i wasn't going to buy these but i got up at 5am and copped"

- can folk stop making posts like this? It's always the same stories for every single release. Just STOP!
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

is there another movie by the guys that thought the flips were the @#%$ and said the N word every 2 seconds?
OLSM #1 in Michigan
4L8O15S16T23!42

***WTB Original 6 Mychal Thompson AF1 size 12***​

The Movie was shot on My Block, right where I grew up, you'd better know that I bought a pair, got my BROOKLYN Bike Cap too.

Throwback like a mug....
One Love, remember #42

I gave up trying to find the MARS necklace tshirt. >:
mad.gif
can anyone help me find it :\
ohwell.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

How does that shirt even look? Im lost .. ugh
Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY.
[email protected]

thats what it looks like.
"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

its pretty dope... its like an old school gold lookin chain that says mars on it... and it hangs from the neck to make it look more official... and the shirt is in blue...the 1st time i saw it was when there was sample pics...
Knicks Fan til I die​

I never seen that shirt ... pretty cool ...I tend to stay off the Jordan clothing ... cause a shoe drop and whats the 1st thing you do .. buy the clothing to match .. so everyone has the same crap on .. kicks is one thing looking the same .. not my style!
Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's DS SIZE 8 ONLY.
[email protected]

Quote:
bull . i love do the right thing and this shoe is a mockery of that movie. its purpose was to get the hypebeast stirred up with the "do the right thing" title.

just like the spizzikes or whatever the they called those steamy pile of ....

if they really wanted to celebrate the movie, they should have released the shoes he actually WORE in the movie and not this cornball colorway....

and before you co sign on another "you just hating cuz you cant afford them" ignorant statement, i just bought another 500 grand house in northern california so yeah, i cant afford them...
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif
Kane"invisible sig"-If it turns out that my best wasn't good enough, at least I won't look back and say that I was afraid to try; failure makes me work even harder.

As usuall easy cop from Eastbay, I have to say Eastbay is the @#%$, 5+ years and they have always come through. :D
happy.gif

I love these poor punks with like thousands of posts but like 5-10 pair of J's that cannot afford jack so every J is garbage. You poor punks stop hating becuase your life is wack and you dont have a couple extra hundred. SUCKAS >:
mad.gif

And why do you have to try the shoe on? look at it for 10 minutes and then deside that you dont like it after you have seen it for 6 months on the net you clowns. Its not that hard either you like it or not (get a life) :rofl:
roll.gif

Yea funny how i said I said that i wasnt gonna copp these, but it was like 4:30pm here in Emerald Sqaure Mall In MA. Walked in the store and saw these. I just couldnt resist, and copped for 120.00!

Back
Top Bottom