OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

Wankirby - I agree with everything you said. I swear these clowns be on here lying for no reason. Half the time they don't have the money to cop and the other half, their mom said they wouldn't buy them. They then act as if they went and saw them in person and changed their minds. Give me a break. We've seen every angle of this shoe since like December so you know if you want it or not.

Now, I copped my size 12 for $177. For some reason I thought they were gonna $135. The store charged me $165+tax.
<------My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
If you need to get in touch with me, for an immediate [email protected] [email protected].

FS: NDS SZ.12 LEBRON III CHRSIT THE KINGS!!!! E-MAIL ME FOR DETAILS!!!

^Oh yea, the store owner let me get 4 THICK white tees for free so that's why I copped them for that price.
<------My avatar is the last shoe I picked up.
If you need to get in touch with me, for an immediate [email protected] [email protected].

FS: NDS SZ.12 LEBRON III CHRSIT THE KINGS!!!! E-MAIL ME FOR DETAILS!!!

Hell, I got mines cause they let me get them at 50% off last weekend with the employee discount .. if not I would off have never bought these and trust me they needed me to purchase these because the rest of the 25 peeps outside were not going to like them once they saw them in person and they arent gonna buy them no matter how early they woke up to stand in line .... So yeah I got one on JB .. LMAO

F/S or F/T DTRT III sZ 8.5 & sZ 9.5 -- $195 Shipped.
VII Blk/Cham Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
XXI Red Suede Sz 12 & Sz 13 $195 Shipped.
DMP Sz 10.5 $695 Shipped.

Trades for XII Blk/White, V Blk/Silver, VI Blk/Silver Low's

[email protected]

that has to be close to the largest sig i have ever seen. and oh yeah...these shoes are as wack as it gets. i cant believe people are actually buying them. hypebeast central.

Quote:
these kicks were more limited than people think.
Team Economics
From Ehrlich to Keynes, we know what's up.

Underestimating the tonacity of the soft spoken is the equivalency of minuting the out come of a bear in a lion's den....​

glad i passed even though 3's are my fav these just didn't appeal to me.... ones here i come :b
tongue.gif
ORLANDO MAGIC
Playoffs anyone?

pretty sure these are sold out in my area. i had to take the ACT, so its too late for me
seventeen livin a millionair's dream
algiers 1.5 ya heard me!

YES IF ANYONE HAS A SPOT NEAR THEM WITH A SZ 12 LEFT AND CAN PICK IT UP FOR ME PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LET ME KNOW HIT ME AN EMAIL AT [email protected]

TEAM SUPREME SWAGGER

Dont buy a shoe cause you think its limited, buy cause you like it. All you guys are just trying to find a good reason to justify buying this crappy shoe. lol.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

There's a lot of gear to go with the colorway....and not gonna be another Laney colorway in awhile I'm guessing. I would've copped just because they're different if I wasn't holding out for the BMP.

any one here from LI NY?? How was the turn out there? The way this post is going sounds like everyone is waiting for OLNLs...I hope I can get that pack next week because Im worried now :frown:
E-Money$
"The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain't Jamaican man..."
- K. West
myspace.com/darocagibralter

Quote:
Just got my pair from NTLA, people actually camped out for the shoes even though they were giving out wristbands out a day before, and they were all getting pissed off people were let in before them with wristbands. Do some research before you start sleeping in the streets.
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

Wankirby, I disagree. These joints could be limited as hell it doesn't take away the fact that they are tacky as hell. But hey, do you, to each their own. If you like it that is cool, but this is definitely a shoe that has Love/Hate all over it.
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
FIRE SALE:WHITE/GREY PENNY 1 $75 (Size 10)-NEPTUNE SB $70 (Size 10.5)​

LA/LB/OC/IE HEADS

THESE ARE STILL AVAILABLE AT THE ATTIC IN BUENA PARK

CALL FOR SIZES

714-220-3116

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Here's my story... it wasn't my plan to get the DTRT III's today, with the colorway and everything...it wasn't for me. I took my wifey to work at around 7:30, then going home I was curious if either FOOTACTION or FOOTLOCKER Serramonte would get it. Since I don't have a wrist band w/c the mall usually give 1 day before release of any Jordan shoe, I wasn't expecting to get any pair. Footlocker was closed. Than I went to Footaction, there was a small line. So I waited in my car for a few more minutes to see the development. The time was 7:55 not knowing that they will open at 8am. Then I noticed cars parking and some sneakerheads going to the entrance. So I finally got out of my car and when they opened at exactly 8, they started calling out the wrist band numbers. when everybody was called, around 15-16 people, there were five of us who did not have any wrist band, so we were next! I asked for a size 11 and I got my pair for retail!! WOW! Not really my plan to get one but it really looks great in person!

I'm telling you, most of y'all are criticizing this colorway but I am telling you felloe NTers, these are FIIIIIIRE
pimp.gif

Grab a pair while you can! You might regret not having these. Trust me, these are great in person and the quality is A++++!

^^^^ I bet if you didnt get them you would have been like " good thing I past, cause there ugly" . Your just saying you like them because you turned into a hypebeast and wasted your money on this ugly shoe. Ill just wait for the OLNL package.
I got my rockstar stunna shade glasses on!

It's because you did not get the shoe, that's why.... well, it's you're opinion, you're entitled to it. I did not waste my money for these. I like the shoe and I wanted it...it's not your money anyway...

Quote:
Not really the OLNL Pack is GR.

LIMITED GR!!! These are NOT gonna be in EVERY store. And not EVERY store in every chain that is getting them will get them!!!! Think what you want but the OLNL pack is going to be a tough pick up!!!

BTW... Passed on these ugly @#%$ shoes!!!!
You say I'm not The "E"??? You wanna make a bet???

please pm me if any stores around you have the elephant print jacket in stock and you have a legitimate reputation on NT

Back
Top Bottom