OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

i've surveyed several ladies on this shoe and the results are overwhelming. i wish i had enough to get 2 pairs.

the women love em. all i need 2 know
My name is Wayne, I'm 27, i rep New Orleans, and I'm addicted to Jordans

good luck to everyone getting these... I like them...... but not enough to buy them..... def something to look at though. Something different. Im not going to hate like the rest so yea.... but yea... def gonna be alot of ppl buying these because they are LS.

I hope people who really want these will get there pair. I am going to pass. III's are my favorite, but this color is not for me.

Quote:
could be the worst LS since the pacific 7s, maybe ever worse than those.
co-sign on that homie....regardless all the little kiddies are still gonna cop...
smh.gif

FT my sz10.5 grapes 4 your sz 9 Holla!!

Quote:
You really have to be a Jordan head to appreciate the style/colorway/design/price/ & meaning behind these

I feel everything about that statement, but the placement of the colorway. I just believe if it was a white based shoe with the blue and yellow in the shoe better placed I would have no issue copping these. Imo just a overkill on that color of blue.
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

Quote:
could be the worst LS since the pacific 7s

Pissifics have got to be the worst retro + colorway ever.
F/S..or F/T..PM me...Jordans I-XIV..mostly size 9...some 8.5 & 9.5..
Jordan XII white/taxi OG w/box sz. 11..Jordan III Mocha sz 11..Jordan IX sz 11..for sale.My Ebay Auction's
Ref's: freshazjay11, Two3 Jumpman

These are boarderline wacK. i wouldnt wear them that much just because it would be hard to mach besides buying wayy overpriced jordan outfits. JB is fallin off a bit imo.

i was going to purchase. but i think ill wait for the black cats.
i would rock em though.

"I have a sig, Im cool"

These hurt my eyes. They look like something out of Ronald McDonalds closet.
Code:
  New York Jets / TEAMYANKEES / New Jersey Nets"...this is how I'm supposed to be, cold as a G, my hearts frozen it don't even beat,So expect no apologies

okay, imagine if the blue nubuck uppper was 'yellow' and midsole was blue.....so actually what JB put out was a tame version of what DTRT coulda been.

this shoe actually has sumthin goin 4 it.....imagine sum1 keeps this in the box 4 like 5 years in the orginial Nike paper and the white parts yellow....it'll blend in with the rest of the yellow...event he back heel tab. Yo sum1 PS that! one

8 straight plus one / trust u cant fake da funk / Auerbach bringin in trump-ets, / like tumblin ill walls down in Jericho bump it /
Reds that dude w-o him couldnt peep u-tube / watch replays of ur favorite fake and move / GOAT shoe? suede green adi Bean halfshells

Are these gonna be limited like quickstrikes? So will I still be able to walk into my FA and just pic up a pair, or do I have to be there when they open.
Chuckie: I got the dope moves.
Esteban: You got the what?
Chuckie: I got the stupid juice, I bust the stupid moves.

i still stick to my words above but i dont see wats soooooooo bad about these. not quite *vomit* quality.

okay, imagine if the blue nubuck uppper was 'yellow' and midsole was blue.....so actually what JB put out was a tame version of what DTRT coulda been.

^that is discusting

and the only thing imo that could/should change would be the bottom of the sole to all white. theyre oh k in my book

QUALITY IS GREAT ON THESE LIKE THE COOL GREY 3'S WHERE ......... BUT THE COLORWAY IS TOO BRIGHT FOR MY TASTE......

Why all the hate out there for this shoe??? It's not like they are Spizikes or have horrible lazering everywhere. They are non traditional colors (although freaking awesome, UCLA grad here) of an all time classic. Crap, look at the Grapes, non traditional colors on an all time classic. No one will ever see me in purple shoes, yet I don't hate on the grapes. A definite Cop x2, one for UCLA football season, one for hoops season.

This is a classic example of the idiots JB takes us for. Not trying to be hateful but who in there right mind would be caught dead in these atrocious shoes? These and spizikes are complete and total GARBAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reppin the ATL.... And that's what's up!!
WANTED>>WANTED>>WANTED
Air Jordan X city series all sz11-11.5
Air jordan XII nubuck Sz11
Air Jordan XX Stealth Sz 10.5-11
Air Jordan IV Blk/red sz10.5-11.5 E-mail @ [email protected]

its Ls, so i think it is only mens sizes, 7-16 or somethingl ike that.... no ps,gs,womn

Flip III(9,10):200shipped
pickup on rd
DTRT III:200shipped
OLNL:320shipped
References: In the Profile......

Too bad I only have enough for either these or the OLNL pack. Cause I wouldn't mind having a pair.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Back
Top Bottom