OFFICIAL AIR JORDAN 3 RETRO 4/14 'DO THE RIGHT THING'

Looks like every pic of the DTRT changes the tint of the blue. You gotta either see an OFFICIAL pic from JB or a HIGH quality pic or see the clotes and or shoes in person. The blue looks great and its not SKY BLUE as it seems in a lot of pics. So beware of the gear you get to go with it. I compared my SCIFEN shirt to JB clothes and they are pretty close. I got my T-Shirt at a boutique in ATLANTA AT CUMBERLAND MALL if that helps anybody.

I actually read peoples sigs...........​

I'm still on the fence on these shoes. I like the way they look after Red Brim customized them though. Red, if you happen to come in here, would it be possible to share how you customized them. Specially how you change the color on the yellow eyelets. I might just go ahead and buy them, then customize them to look similar to yours Red.

man i dont understand why no one likes these shoes they are hot plus at first i was like no but when i went to the mall and seen them in person i was like what time do yall open cause i am getting these for sure plus i seen alot of the apparel and the clothes r hot so all of the peopke that are going to pass u r crazy please DTRT and have a frsh pair to wear to school monday morning

I really want one of the Do The Right Thing posters, actually.
WTB: Cool Grey XIs, preferably DS, size 9 (or 9.5).

Didn't Like these at first... Saw them in person and they are GARBAGE!!! Definitely a hypebeast shoe. These would rot on shelves if they were a GR.

2n68bwh.jpg

...SNEAKERS ARE THE NEW B-BALL CARDS...

Shirt from Crooks & Castles has been out for a while and goes well with these shoes

"Only God can judge me, so I'm gone
Either love me, or leave me alone" - Jay-Z

Do yall think 150 shipped its a good price :\
ohwell.gif

"Hustler for death.No heaven for a gangsta"-L.F.

WHERE ARE THE BRISK BLUE ELEPHANT PRINT JACKETS!?!!!!!!!
10 and a half in them Air Force 1's, gimme two purr
- Murphy Lee

OG NT member since March 15th 2001 with enough grapefruit to use government

F/S Easter Dunks sz.8/ Air Force 1 Bahamas sz. 8/ Flips sz. 7.5/ All retail

how yall gettin em so early? there ls and ppl keep sayin i went to the store they sell early or what??
besides its not like my sig even matters to you......

^ Store I went to never gives them early, you usually pay a little to reserve them then come first thing in the morning on release date to pay the rest and take them home. This time, cashier gave us the pairs like nothing

C E L E B R A T E . D i V E R S i T Y

60% Off NikeTown - Find Out How!

^^^^some stores sell early...for a price discussed in a back room
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

Quote:
Do yall think 150 shipped its a good price

yea the shoes are basically 146 after tax so 150 is 4$ extra which isnt bad if thats after tax
got special addition Lebrons 3s or jordan 6s
get at me

yea u can get em early if u go to a spot and pay a lil above retail, thats how i get mine :D
happy.gif
$20 above retail aint bad rite? plus i like dat feelin when u go to footaction the day before release and ask em(while u point at da kicks) if they got those in :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
love it mane

i need to see more pics of guys rockin these j's. preferably in black jeans. with blue jeans it just looks....u know...too blue!

You can get em early if u know are on their *** about the shipment but u have to negotiate wit the store manager
K.R.E.A.M ya digg?

Back
Top Bottom