Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Please don't post joe Venuto vids or pics dude reps a site that sells high quality fakes... Just watch any of his videos and its all the same lame **** I swear dude dont even know what he's talking about half the time like in the above video uhhhh so ya they are blah blah like the ones that came out in 2012 or 2011 or whatever lol ... And uh ya man I don't even wear any of these shoes but ya

Lol hilarious...Would like to get these but don't think I can make myself pull the trigger after the $ increase.

Dear American NKTALK friends!
Please read carefully the next lines..
I read these comments about JoeVenuto reviewing fakes etc, I have read in the past a bunch of threads and opinions on AirRandy,VMVinc,Marqueesole and all the early release sites...
Let me be clear, I have never ordered from any early site& I don't know these guys..
Here is my story..
2005, Santa Clara-Cuba, I was there for 15 days, Playing Greek music to a big folk dance-music festival.
In 5th day one Cuban guy working for the festival asked us if we want cigars... Cheap ***Cohiba*** cigars !
-I work in the factory, the guy said, I can get them from the "behind door",I MAKE THEM..
-We must see them cigars ... We said, and he brings us a 23 pieces big cigars wooden pack, AAA quality, tags & everything ..
-price??? 30$...
With 30$ in Cuba, this guy could spend 6 months... For us was 4 drinks in a nice bar!!!
When we get Back to Europe we saw at the airport the SAME pack, with the official LABELS of the company and the government , with the 485€ price tag...
And we had it in our bags...
It's common logic dear friends!!!
These early sites don't sell fakes..
It's called smuggling !
All these guys have their connections in the workers that make NIKE shoes... And they get fresh made pairs !!! Simple and easy!
So... Why NIKE doesn't , sue them, or punish the workers , or put guards in the factories or, or , or...
NO WAY!!!
NIKE is very happy of these early sites.. THEY BUILD THE HUGE HYPE 3-4 months before a model release,everybody talk on the shoe, sneaker "experts" do YouTube reviews on leather,shade of red, material's, quality etc etc... sneaker blogs are bombing us with new pics every 3 days and.... Here comes release date and they sell out within a few hours .so...more $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for NIKE and everyone is happy...!!!!!
Let me know your opinion on these thoughts!!
PS- I have the 2011's but I 'll definitely COP them NIKE AIR'S!!!

I've never actually bought jordans offline or on release date, so if some of you could walk me through thatd be dope because im in love with these shoes and i know that getting off ebays gonna be crazy. My mall has a finish line and foot locker btw, so im wondering what to do to get a pair easiest. Is there a raffle thing i need to sign up for? Or do you just camp out. Can you rsvp? Thanks

Last edited:
I've never actually bought jordans offline or on release date, so if some of you could walk me through thatd be dope because im in love with these shoes and i know that getting off ebays gonna be crazy. My mall has a finish line and foot locker btw, so im wondering what to do to get a pair easiest. Is there a raffle thing i need to sign up for? Or do you just camp out. Can you rsvp? Thanks
Created a screen name just for these shoes 
roll.gif

At least we can confirm accurate replicas are never to return, despite what rumored speculation could occur

The price increases because they know you guys will still buy. This sneaker has not got better or look better or have more air or improvement from the originals. So why is the price increases ? It's call inflation and it a tax on everyone that work for money. The dollar is not worth what it use to be and they know it. That the real reason sorry to break the news like this lol

so are the black cements 3s with the NA going to drop this year? i feel like they are coming, and maybe the true blues as well. i also expect we will see the 4s get this treatment next year...just a thought, but if anybody has info spill it!

so are the black cements 3s with the NA going to drop this year? i feel like they are coming, and maybe the true blues as well. i also expect we will see the 4s get this treatment next year...just a thought, but if anybody has info spill it!
Black Cement are just rumor.

^
honestly, my guess for black friday 2013 is the black-metallic 5 with Nike Air on da heel
it would make sense, think about it...

(& it's my favorite AJ so I hope that's what happens)

I swear....there really is no hope for our generation :smh: . Not trying to be a jerk, but these types of questions can easily be directed towards YOUR local mall, not Niketalk. Try picking up the phone and asking them how they plan to handle this release. Or even better, going to the actual mall to speak with employees there face to face. I'm sure they'll be able to give you at least some sense of how "big" releases work at your particular location. Use the resources around you to develop a game plan. You have plenty of time to get things in order. Best of luck to you :smokin

Define "SAT"???? :rofl:

Revisionist History is strong on NT...

Tell me about how the original Laney V's sold out...

JM
They were easy to get i got a pair at about 6 pm at my mall i just walked in didn't even know they released that day and i saw them and walk out with a pair

^
honestly, my guess for black friday 2013 is the black-metallic 5 with Nike Air on da heel
it would make sense, think about it...

(& it's my favorite AJ so I hope that's what happens)
Black metallic's with nike air would give me a heart attack , i would camp for these

Back
Top Bottom