Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

^
honestly, my guess for black friday 2013 is the black-metallic 5 with Nike Air on da heel
it would make sense, think about it...

(& it's my favorite AJ so I hope that's what happens)

I did think about it, and that doesn't make much sense. Releasing the floodgates on Nike Air versions when the 3's, 4's and 5's all came out within the last 18-24 months makes very little sense when they could spread them out and give them more distance from their previous (2011 and 2012) release, produce more pairs and sell way more. Remember, they generally retro everything within a 6 year period, so I would think most will end up popping up in NA form 4 years after. This one had an easy marketing angle to it that make it a logical test case, especially given that it wasn't one of the quickest moving retros of 2011. The TB and BC 3's moved way faster than these.

I think next year we're more likely to see an NA version of the infrared VI than IV or V OG colorways.

Define "SAT"???? :rofl:

Revisionist History is strong on NT...

Tell me about how the original Laney V's sold out...

JM
They "Sat" in Charleston, SC for a good week. Meaning, I walked into the 3 stores a week after release and copped a non-smudged elephant print pair. This would not be true today, lines are the reg.

They "Sat" in Charleston, SC for a good week. Meaning, I walked into the 3 stores a week after release and copped a non-smudged elephant print pair. This would not be true today, lines are the reg.

I got mine a lil before the true blue 3s dropped

months later, they didn't go on sale but they didn't fly off shelves either

joe venuto has no sneaker knowledge, he can barely tell you when the wc3s came out last, and it was less than 2 years ago.

those thinking this is going to be a new trend where everything is rereleased with nike air on the back idk, theres a reason these are being released and its due to the dunk contest

has anyone got pairs from kicksole

that joe guy has a video of a perfect pair

i know they sell b-grades but i'm so temped

I have.

My shoes NEVER came in, and they never answered my emails.

Had to file a claim against them.

:smh:

That was BEFORE their new Terms of Service.

They said you could do a return, but now they say: NO REFUNDS!

That should be a red flag to you all.

I would NEVER order from them, ever again!

trappedintime - but your nike strategy dismisses the na wht-cement 3 retro as a test case or outlier
when i think other models will get the same expeditious na treatment, everything they make is getting less spread out
so referencing old time differences between retros is ad hoc at best

either way i feel there is no test to be taken, nike knows the power of the heel stamp already

has anyone got pairs from kicksole

that joe guy has a video of a perfect pair

i know they sell b-grades but i'm so temped

I have.

My shoes NEVER came in, and they never answered my emails.

Had to file a claim against them.

:smh:

That was BEFORE their new Terms of Service.

They said you could do a return, but now they say: NO REFUNDS!

That should be a red flag to you all.

I would NEVER order from them, ever again!

whats the site? dont order that stuff brah, screw joe venuto.

not going to cop this is a slap ion the face of people who been collecting for years and have the og"s, yes they look sick but those with the og nike air on back is a symbole of true dedication for collecting for years and have the discipline to keep them ds!! just saying. let the people drinking hateraid comment lol

not going to cop this is a slap ion the face of people who been collecting for years and have the og"s, yes they look sick but those with the og nike air on back is a symbole of true dedication for collecting for years and have the discipline to keep them ds!! just saying. let the people drinking hateraid comment lol
^^^

^please do not un-do what I have posted

It is an absolute confirmation that accurate replicas are nowhere near being brought back

Back
Top Bottom