Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

LL

Pretty sure Royal 1's and these won't drop on the same day. JB knows how to milk their consumers better than that. One of the dates will be changed by the time the 16th comes around.

Pretty sure Royal 1's and these won't drop on the same day. JB knows how to milk their consumers better than that. One of the dates will be changed by the time the 16th comes around.
They will both sell out either way thus the customers are equally milked regardless

They will both sell out either way thus the customers are equally milked regardless

True, but we'll see. Highly doubt they will have conflicting dates. And if they do go with it, it would be because it's All-Star weekend. I just hope that they do change one of the dates because it's already hard enough just trying to get one pair through online, raffle, or TLO, but two releases....def don't want to deal with that fiasco.

Im still deciding on these. Think I might have to cop them. I need to find someone that works for Nike and get that ES price. 
happy.gif

Everyone is getting Tax returns and School loans soon. Nike will drop tons of sneakers on whatever dates for the next couple of months.

whats the site? dont order that stuff brah, screw joe venuto.

Its http://www.kicksole.com & Joe helps run the site.

He fronts like he's just a customer and whatnot, but that's a lie.

I was messaging him through his YT and was playing dumb.

He did NOT HELP me because it wasn't in HIS best interest.

All I know is that right after I filed a claim with Kicksole, they changed their TOS.

Please beware of that site and buy at your own risk.

Just Google "Kicksole complaints" and you'll see.

:smh:

Just wanted to put it out there, yes im new and this is my second post, see how quick fakes make it to the market.

Its http://www.kicksole.com & Joe helps run the site.

He fronts like he's just a customer and whatnot, but that's a lie.

I was messaging him through his YT and was playing dumb.

He did NOT HELP me because it wasn't in HIS best interest.

All I know is that right after I filed a claim with Kicksole, they changed their TOS.

Please beware of that site and buy at your own risk.

Just Google "Kicksole complaints" and you'll see.

:smh:

its early release shoes. which means potentially flawed b grade shoes at a reseller price. which is ridiculous

So can anybody confirm what the deal is with how these are going to be released??

NDC exclusive??

RSVP at NT's??

Any other retailers getting them???

Looks like I'm going to be passing . Not really worth copping if you already own a pair of from '11 imo

Last edited:
So can anybody confirm what the deal is with how these are going to be released??

NDC exclusive??

RSVP at NT's??

Same way the Black/Red 4s, 11s, and 13s (etc) have been released, however I don't know how limited these are.

Also glad that they changed the release date the night before I was pondering about it :smokin :nerd:

NDC exclusive??

RSVP at NT's??

Same way the Black/Red 4s, 11s, and 13s (etc) have been released, however I don't know how limited these are.

Also glad that they changed the release date the night before I was pondering about it :smokin :nerd:
So your saying these will be available in NT and on NDC? I know before people were saying that it would be NDC only now that the date has been moved up I think this info should be dropping now I would assume....

NDC exclusive??

RSVP at NT's??

Don't you think it would be all over here and quoted 500 times if there was concrete info?

February 2nd? I thought I would have a small break after the Vs, but jumping from XIIIs to V to III means I'm gonna be buying shoes 3 paychecks in a row. Not that I don't have the means for it, I was just hoping for a break. Thank God I will get one after these IIIs until the Taxi XIIs or whatever XI comes out.

February 2nd? I thought I would have a small break after the Vs, but jumping from XIIIs to V to III means I'm gonna be buying shoes 3 paychecks in a row. Not that I don't have the means for it, I was just hoping for a break. Thank God I will get one after these IIIs until the Taxi XIIs or whatever XI comes out.
You're not coppin the VIII's in the summer?

Back
Top Bottom