Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

jumpman23 has the release day for 2/6 which is wednesday....i doubt JB will release it midweek but this wont surprise me
http://23isback.com/re.htm
laugh.gif
23isback gets all their info from these sites

Fnl tweeted me 2/1 online only 4hrs later they say in store on 2/2...now march 23??? Just ponied up $310 shipped done with this

This is just too funny. Reminds me of the Banned 1 release.

With that said, inb4 these are shipped to outlets :lol:

This thread: proving how gullible, thirsty, impatient and ignorant NTers are.
Why do you say that? Payin the extra $90 is worth not missing work over. I dont understand why people in here rip other nters for what they choose todo with their own money. Its like it u dont have a closet full of O.G.s ur a hypebeast or some little kid.

^can't agree more

true NIke Air.... on a 2013 Jordan retro...confirmed. With a twist, but confirmed regardless

Last edited:
FNL said they will release more info next
week. As of right now some sneaker sites say the release date is 2/6. Until its confirmed by
Nike its still up in the air.

yeah but 2/6 seems so close ive got insiders at finishline champs both tell me they haven't received any shipment of them.. so they must come to big city's or either that or it's getting shipped to the stores at last minute...

yeah but 2/6 seems so close ive got insiders at finishline champs both tell me they haven't received any shipment of them.. so they must come to big city's or either that or it's getting shipped to the stores at last minute...
Stores usually receive shoes one week prior to launch date. Unless its the bred 13s, those were a mess here in LA . Majority of FTL's got those 4-5 days before release date and that might be the case as well for the 3s.

ye
Stores usually receive shoes one week prior to launch date. Unless its the bred 13s, those were a mess here in LA . Majority of FTL's got those 4-5 days before release date and that might be the case as well for the 3s.[/quote
yeah I feel you on that we stil got the bred 13s still on shelf... sometimes my store orders to much of shoes than they think..but usually shipment comes early.. but on some shoes my store won't get like the krawl fish and motorboat jones.. I don't understand why.. but that's just the way it is.. I'm hoping it's not that way for these..

Back
Top Bottom