Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Finishline.com will have them but no actual Finishline store will have them to my knowledge. Will post updated info if things change.
Ya that's what I was saying. FNL online is what I was meaning would have them for their company. No in store stock

MY LOCAL SHIEKH IS ALSO CONFIRMED TO GET THEM AS WELL. THEY HAVE ALREADY STARTED THE USUAL SHADINESS OF TRYING TO GET CUSTOMERS TO BUY PAIRS AT RAPE PRICE

Lol they won't be the only ones. Let me see what my connect says. He a manager at JJ. That's if they gettin em...

What a turn of events. A relase date and time that fits the working man. I work at an IT company and we have fast *** internet. So as long as I'm not busy. I'm pretty confident. But I'm 1 for 5 on NDC. But my 1 was the Yeezy 2 . So I won't complain.

What a turn of events. A relase date and time that fits the working man. I work at an IT company and we have fast *** internet. So as long as I'm not busy. I'm pretty confident. But I'm 1 for 5 on NDC. But my 1 was the Yeezy 2 . So I won't complain.

pretty sure a lot of fake shoes and authentics are made in the same factories. Does suck that the elephant print is high....

Well, guess I gotta find the fastest internet connection I can use next wednesday and cross my fingers 
eyes.gif

How did east bay change their checkout procedure? Was it since the black/red 11's because I checked out then no problem. ?

It occurred a long time prior to the back/red 11's. Both sites allow people to hold the shoes in their cart for a specified amount of time. If you aren't very lucky then eastbay will either crash once the countdown timer expires or you will immediately get the message that all shoes are in another customers cart. The 11's were mass produced so those weren't as difficult to secure on eastbay, but many still had issues.

[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Kayleigh[/color]: Yes, that would be 4:51 Eastern Time. 
[color= rgb(76, 196, 31)]derek barocas[/color]: why such a random time?
[color= rgb(250, 84, 0)]Kayleigh[/color]: This time actually marks the 25th anniversary of Michael Jordan's iconic 1988 Slam Dunk Contest winning dunk. According to the Chicago Stadium clock, it happened at 3:51pm CT. So we are showing this with the release time. 

FNL is pretty good as long as you don't run into payment issues. I ran into this issue for Bred 11, Thunder 4, Bred 13 and AJ 9 restocks. They won't accept my credit card or Paypal. It's either an infrastructure issue or they flag your account and you have to create a new one with a new credit card.

Smh JB is only promoting resellers at thus point... resell value will be even crazier now lol... YOU. ALL. ARE. PRETTY. MUCH. FUGGED.

Back
Top Bottom