Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Optimum. I live 45min east of NYC on Long Island.

I hope finishline will have em their standard 8am slot.

Doesn't look like Finishline will have these.

Who's your Internet provider?

Optimum. I live 45min east of NYC on Long Island.

I hope finishline will have em their standard 8am slot.
I live on LI and have 17mbps also... I usually get through on NDC, op do you have boost because that is double of my dl speed....

That tag looks mad weird on the top like that, I think it should have been like the original tag like on the V's.
Dudes really will complain about any and everything...
mean.gif

OMG! the elephant part on the toe is sooo way high like fakes! OGs very thin like very thin:/ JB hasnt corrected this ever since the 1st retro
mean.gif

Last edited:
Dudes really will complain about any and everything...:smh:

If the V's got their og looking box and the I's did as well, why wouldn't these, especially at $200.

Stop getting sensitive. :lol:

Dudes will really get offended by any and everything....:smh:

Last edited:
I live on LI and have 17mbps also... I usually get through on NDC, op do you have boost because that is double of my dl speed....
A few years ago i tried cancelling optimum in favor of fios, turned out to be a very long call where eventually they upgraded me to optimum boost for free. Cant say no to free.

Hopefully Livestock changes their date from March 23rd to Feb 6th then. Need my pair reserved.

Releasing at such a specific time, I have to think these really are just online only. But FNL is making it sound like they'll have em, so maybe it won't be just NDC online still.

Finishline.com will have them but no actual Finishline store will have them to my knowledge. Will post updated info if things change.

Releasing at such a specific time, I have to think these really are just online only. But FNL is making it sound like they'll have em, so maybe it won't be just NDC online still.
Nah. Catch most people off guard. Servers arent AS ****** up but stiill pretty ******

:smokin

Finishline.com will have them but no actual Finishline store will have them to my knowledge. Will post updated info if things change.
I wonder why that is :/
what time will finishline have these?

Man i want these babys bad, hopefully will be rockin em come me and Jordans bday on the 17th :smokin :smokin :smokin Also Jim Browns bday which is pretty crazy that two dudes in the top 3 of all time in their sport born on same day. Those recent pics dude posted they look nice, No mismatching elephant print!!! Can only hope my pair is like that as well, goodluck to everyone who actually wants em to wear em!

Last edited:
I forget what time my manager told me they'd be up there. But now that I think about when she said "Finishline.com only, not in store" she did stress some specific time that I paid no attention to...

So tlo interesting. I dont have to follow nike or have a twitter account correct? Just hit the link on their twitter when it goes up and hope for the best?

Dudes really will complain about any and everything...:smh:

If the V's got their og looking box and the I's did as well, why wouldn't these, especially at $200.

Stop getting sensitive. :lol:

Dudes will really get offended by any and everything....:smh:
Wasnt offended at all. Just pointing out another ridiculous complaint. You are entitled to your opinion, so if a BOX TAG stops you from coppin, do you.

Back
Top Bottom