Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Still feel its stupid for shoes of this magnitude! But ur statement gets no arguing from me! to true!! I only have a twitter for kick releases..no FB no IG I stay off the radar, and I'm far from old

I have no social media accounts other than twitter as well. I didn't even want that, but I would not be able to feed the addiction without it :smh:

Last edited:
For those wondering about GS

"@nikestore: @Jcenky We will release the Air Jordan 3 Retro '88 in GS sizes on 4:51pm ET/1:51pm PT on 2/6 for $125."

Last edited:
Whoever said Nike doesn't want to oversaturate the market is not looking at what is going on. Yesterday, they released the BHM pack (5 or 6 shoes), Retro AJ 5 and multiple Penny 5s (and who knows what else).

Feb 16 is the day after Feb 15 when they release the Allstar Game pack. That Saturday they have more retro Jordans and other shoes set to release.

I wish these would've came out at 8, so we could've had the news reporting on how kids and some grown folks were skipping on work and school.

For those wondering about GS

"@nikestore: @Jcenky We will release the Air Jordan 3 Retro '88 in GS sizes on 4:51pm ET/1:51pm PT on 2/6 for $125."
Cool! but, I've seen someone post that they are not releasing GS?  I hope this one is legit.  I am trying to cop one for my wife.

He says the Leather is worse than the 2011 pair

Last edited:
He says the Leather is worse than the 2011 pair
he says it is not worth it then he says it is a must cop lol
But that NA is beautiful. Makes me glad I missed out on the 2011 pair :lol:

I hope I get one with thin elephant print on both shoes.
Thankfully I will have to chances at this. One at 7 am one at 3:51. But I doubt I will get through on FNL ****** website.
If I do I will still try and get it from NDC and keep the pair with the favorable elephant print

Last edited:
he says it is not worth it then he says it is a must cop lol
But that NA is beautiful. Makes me glad I missed out on the 2011 pair
laugh.gif

I hope I get one with thin elephant print on both shoes.
Thankfully I will have to chances at this. One at 7 am one at 3:51. But I doubt I will get through on FNL ****** website.
If I do I will still try and get it from NDC and keep the pair with the favorable elephant print
Thats what I'm doing

Back
Top Bottom