Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I actually have good luck getting Js online. It can be a pain, but I figured out the trick for Foot Locker however, Finish Line is just pure LUCK. After that mess with the Concords (which I didn't get and I waited in line...) I decided to swith to online. At first I couldn't get anything, but when the Bred 11s released, I got two pairs off Finish Line. I tried Foot Locker for the Bred 13s and managed to pick up 4 pairs. Then for the 5s I managed to get 5 pairs which have not arrived yet. I do this through a combination of two sites and using accounts registered to myself and my girl... plus I use 3 laptops. What is sad is my girl won't even help me with the online purchases! Anyway, its all button smashing for me starting at 8am.

I'm on my iPhone so sue me
eyes.gif
BLAME IT ON THE............

These resellin for $400 easy, beasts want that Nike Air

This day and age Jumpman >

Less havoc with the Jumpman, Nike Air adds 2000000% hype. 

will you be carrying the jordan 3 '88 on the 6th?

eb_100x100_normal.jpg

2h
We have no information on them at this time. Please keep checking back for any updates.

06fb458ddb065420ca7b3b2acd5dbf96_normal.jpeg

2h
Finishline as well as Nike have already confirmed

eb_100x100_normal.jpg

1m
We have just confirmed, we will be carrying them on 02/06/13.

sorry if u cant see that but eastbay just confirmed. meaning footlocker and footaction will have as well.

These will be like the Thunders.

I was able to get the Thunders no problem, should be easy to get these too.

yes, except these wont be on a saturday and early in the morning. it will be a weekday where most are at school/work

hope it makes it easier man, I HOPE!!!!!

yes, except these wont be on a saturday and early in the morning. it will be a weekday where most are at school/work

Coming out on a Wednesday is great for me as I am off work that day, I will try in store in the morning and if I fail I will try NDC.

Either way I will end up with 1 pair, at least.

Coming out on a Wednesday is great for me as I am off work that day, I will try in store in the morning and if I fail I will try NDC.

Either way I will end up with 1 pair, at least.

good luck brah

Hearing NDC is going to release these at 4:51 TLO on the 6th. Wonder why such a random time in the day?

No because the guy is using past prices and comparing to current prices.
How much do 3s go for? the same as other retroes. Simple as that

When someone ask how much is a gallon of milk you wont tell them it cost a few pennies in 1854

if these were to release without the NA they would be selling for $160.

Last edited:
its not a random time of the day at all...that was the exact time MJ had his famous dunk in these shoes! kinda cool theyre doing it at that time if u ask me

Back
Top Bottom