Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Let's start a "Movement" to stop buying cheap jays for top dollars. They can't survive without out US. Let's make JB realize this ain't right at all and somebody gonna fix this or we won't buy your shoes at all #TeamPassUp
Easier said then done

You comparing these $99 shoes to Ferrari's?!

I'm done.......Carry on!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If you got the money, and you like the product. Why not spend it. 

Stop buying your shoes with mommas check and welfare money. 

Last edited:
What does TLO and no NT or RSVP indicate about quantities? They could have still had these in production a few weeks ago and thus distribution could be the main reason they aren't using their store locations. What usually indicates quantities is the size of the run. A FSR with GS through adult sizes is not the mark of a truly limited sneaker (20K or less). No one has provided any solid info one way or another, but can someone name the last truly limited release that featured GS sizes? There seems to be a false sense of panic being created that there are so few pairs.

I agree, I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure with the Zoom Rookie Galaxy release, there weren't any NT's that received them, no RSVP's, online only and it seemed most people who wanted them got them. There are always going to be people that miss, clearly because this is a limited shoe there will be even more, but how limited.....who knows!? Unless you have access to Nike's inventory or production #'s, you really have no clue.

The DB 9's came in GS sizes, a pretty limited shoe, which was avail in NT's and had a RSVP. They weren't avail. at any other stores. There is no clear reason why Nike handles their releases the way they do and there is no clear indicator of how limited a shoe will be other than the Quick Strike tag.

Galaxy Rookies had RSVP and NT's received them as well.

heads up to all my la peeps

UNDFTD is full of idiots... they said that these will only be released online and in "houston"

called my boy at Blends and he said they'll have them for sure

everyone is confused about this release ... SMH damn you nike!

no one is gonna boycot ...

and nothing against resellers here .. as long as they arent taxing hard on price .. $20-50 over depending on release is acceptable to me .. anything after that is greed

but personally ive been paid $30-40 by a friend to stand in line for them before, or bring my wife with to get their pair .. that few hours of waiting isnt worth the little money to them .. i dont feel bad doin it, if i dont buy em the next guy will and he might be charging rape to someone else ....

again .. these will be mine LOL

DB9's?? How many pairs were made of those?? They were NDC/NT only and had GS sizes as well I know those weren't high production shoes right???

You're correct that it was a Nike only release, but there seemed to be a good amount of those in-stores. Hell, in SF they did a second RSVP on the FSR. I don't know what the production numbers looked like on that, but it's a shoe designed by children, of course they're going to have a FSR even if the numbers are low. It still hit stores though! Point being, the online-only release through Nike, tons floating around already on these sneaker sites, but GS sizes and other retailers getting them indicates to me that this couldn't possibly be only 20K made.

This thread is full of so many things. People with real knowledge who are spreading it and people will listen, people who are here to hype and spread panic, and people who come in and ask the same question over and over. Strip away the last two and pay attention.

Every thread is 90% the same... Ppl complaining bout the quality... Ppl tellin others how or how not to spend their money.... Who gives a eff.... If the quality isn't up to YOUR standards.. Go out n buy red bottoms then... We don't need your BS opinion like it'll sway our decision to cop or not... And ppl always wanna ASSUME their own money situation is everyone else's... Some can't cop and other can cop multiples... Who cares.... Jus cop if u want em and if not move on....
Agree!!! Who cares and all I know I am trying my best to cop this plus a GS.

:wow: at this thread

:rofl: at some of y'all really going off the deep end for these.

If they're releasing "Nike Air" now you know it's gonna come back around again.and again... and again... they're gonna exploit just like everything else they do.

Some of y'all really just see that next release date and get tunnel vision huh. :smh:

Last edited:
Nice try pal. More power to you but this won't go far. For every purist that says no to quality, two more teenagers or newcomers will take their place
can't argue with that because you're right but hell we gotta start somewhere #TeamPassUp Da Movement

Nice try pal. More power to you but this won't go far. For every purist that says no to quality, two more teenagers or newcomers will take their place
I hope everyone who are against with this shoe, will not really buy it. They are just in our way!

I'll take my chances on the quality since you can't even see a pair in person. All we're seeing right now are pics of pre-release pairs that may or may not be on par with the actual release. Worst case scenario you have a pair to trade for whatever you want or an easy profit. I see no downside to trying to cop these which I'm sure is how a lot of people feel.

this thread reminds me of the yeezy threads with that being said i will watch from a far...goodluck to everyone who wants to cop to wear

I'll take my chances on the quality since you can't even see a pair in person. All we're seeing right now are pics of pre-release pairs that may or may not be on par with the actual release. Worst case scenario you have a pair to trade for whatever you want or an easy profit. I see no downside to trying to cop these which I'm sure is how a lot of people feel.
Agreed 100%

Back
Top Bottom