Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Dudes in here with wall street talk on a sneaker forum. LOL :rofl:
Well its better reading than most guys on here provide that can't even spell.... INTERNET BROWSERS HAVE SPELL CHECK BUILT IN NOW A DAYS LOL....

Last edited:
Apthekid hit the nail right on the head. I also belive that with Gentry out of the picture, JB has again "full reign" of this monster. Since "he" left, the way retros were sold became different. Restocks are different. Topics that came up 3-5 years ago are now seeing daylight.
Grape/Laney pack? (Grapes in 13?)
Slam dunk pack? (WC N/A in 13?)
Just to name a few.
There has been a shift in direction within JB. I'm just not sure if it is positive or negative.
I also find it odd that a rumored 500K production of XI's is Gentrys doing. Double of last years concords? Hmm

3's are my favorite shoe...doubled in 2011...will double again if these do drop...screwed if they're super limited. LOL

I missed out on all the IIIs last year. So I am definitely getting these!
up until last week 2013 was supposed to be an easy year for me. Now I am sure it is going to be worse than 2012

Let's not all forget the Varsity Red/Infared release of 2010

those V-reds were very nice too! But yes it was bit disappointing (at the time) when the infrared pack dropped and everyone was like "wth I swear we just got these retroed"

Step out of this sub forum and go into General and you'd see how many work/worked there at one point. JB is the red headed stepchild of this site.
I'm good dude. I'm not surprised since I worked down there for a couple of years myself. Now I'm in midtown and couldn't be happier. I just come to niketalk to find out about sneakers. Just like myself I'm sure there are plenty of grown men in here with careers, making good money and taking care of their families as well. It's all good.

Last edited:
If this happens, Jordan will release every retro that had Nike Air on em. Along with new retro colorways. Rehash the same old retroes for the next 10+ years....AND THEY WILL SELL!!!

:smh: :smh:

Let's not all forget the Varsity Red/Infared release of 2010
I am glad I passed on all recent VIs. I got the Olys and I can't get over the shape. The shape is trash. And if the current trend of 23rd anniv kicks continue 2014 wil be easy for me as long as they keep using the same mold

Jordan Brand is so ****** up and nobody really cares :lol:. Dudes with brand new DS 3s bout to spend money on these. Don't know if this or the Varsity red / Infrared release is worst.

LMAO, JB plans on re-re-retroing all the shoes from the past three years but add Nike Air in back of them.. The end is near JB.
after JB is done milking the 1-14 line, they will begin retroing the 15-23 line guys. duhhhh

Back
Top Bottom