Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Jordan Brand is so ****** up and nobody really cares :lol:. Dudes with brand new DS 3s bout to spend money on these. Don't know if this or the Varsity red / Infrared release is worst.

Guilty as charged. I own ds 03 and ds 11 pairs and still plan on robocoppin (God-willing) one or two pairs.
Wht Cement IIIs will never get old to me (Timeless classic!)

Last edited:
Reseller prices right after release are usually the same as pre-order prices. Might as well try your luck and cop on release day for retail.

I'm just hoping they won't be a limited release. Like the Thunder 4s or something like that.

This is great news...Nike Air back on the III's...I hope this is sign for more OG things to come from JB...I would luv to see 3M back on the Infrared VI's like in '91...

They know exactly what they are doing! They hear the demand from forums like niketalk and will milk the same shoe over and over... Guess what a new "sneaker head" is born everyday... It will sell out!

Damn, hate the V's and the VIII's, so I figured I'd be safe until the XI's next december.
And then they release these :frown:

Nice, All us OG heads from the 80's will be down for this, funny thing though cause now it seems that everyone wants this but when you read in other forums about jumpman vs nike air dudes be slamming nike air and us OG's for wanting back on our J's.
what? lol gimme a link i need to read this foolishness.

I'm an OG head from the 80s and could really care less about Nike Air being on them *shrugs*

That being said, if they do this for the Black 4s aka my favorite sneaker of all time...

mean.gif

Can't believe they're trolling like this.
If you think this is trolling wait until the white/red/black Jordan I's come out with NIKE AIR right after everyone buys the Jumpman versions.
thats got me almost not wanting to cop em because of that snow job i KNOW they're gonna attempt to do.

rather cop da black toes, black and royals, and wait out da REAL chicagos with nike air.

I don't see why people troll JB so much now-a-days.. You ask for another retro with the Nike Air on the back, then JB gives it to you. Now you troll about the crappy quality of the shoes.. Please go somewhere and sit in a corner because JB will not give you the quality of products like the OG's and the first retro's had..Reason is because these products are barely found now and are higher to get than the cheaper quality they are using now. Another reason is because these people who are in the game now don't know how to take care of the sneakers and they just run them into the ground. You aren't going to get another RETRO with the quality of an OG point blank period. If JB was to give another retro the quality of an OG than the price of those sneakers would be higher than what we're paying now and you all would complain about that.

Jordan Brand is making shoes for this age group that is coming up who didn't get a chance to see Jordan play, they don't deserve the good quality like the older shoes had because they didn't have to work as hard to get them like before. Now a kid can just ask his parents for the money to get the new Jordans that come out and then go back and ask again in 2 weeks for the next release. When Jordans were first coming out the people who got OG's and were kids getting OG's had it hard to get them. If you were a kid asking for some OG's then you would have to wait a while before you got your next pair. So don't give JB this much troll because these kids don't appreciate Jordans like you older cats do. So either take the quality that comes out now from JB or get out the game period.

"You can't have your cake and crumbs to."

Words from the wise.
laugh.gif

u sound like you havin flash backs b, da salt is percolating.

thats got me almost not wanting to cop em because of that snow job i KNOW they're gonna attempt to do.

rather cop da black toes, black and royals, and wait out da REAL chicagos with nike air.

I will not be getting them. I've gotten to the point where unless they give me the product that I want, not what they want to give me, I'm not giving them my money.

JB has a formula, and it works. Let's produce a sought after retro with a minor tweek. Say, 200K "varsity red" VI's. Then next quarter, produce another 200K "Infrared" VI's. That kind of revenue and out of the box thinking is world class!!

Of course, the ones who've never seen Mike actually play ball will be wearing these :x :smh:.
Congrats to those who are going crazy now. I was buying retro's when they first released them with the NA.

Me too man, me too! Wish I hadn't worn some of em though...

Man, i've never owned a pair of J's with nike air on the back, and i dont think JB should do this because now the actual OGs will lose value.

That said, i missed these in 2011, so ima try cop

Man, i've never owned a pair of J's with nike air on the back, and i dont think JB should do this because now the actual OGs will lose value.
That said, i missed these in 2011, so ima try cop

OG's won't completely lose their value, but in the end who cares? Shoes were made to be worn. I had pretty much all the OG III's, IV's, V's, VI's and it was a waste. Just about every day I would stare at some sneakers that I really wanted to wear but couldn't. I think I speak for a lot of the guys that were collectors (notice I didn't say all) from the earlier days (pre-2000) that this is welcomed and long overdue. If they mass produced the hell out of them I wouldn't be mad (they wont btw). All this sole swapping and wearing Jordan's that look like some science experiment gone wrong just for the sake of Nike Air was never a go for me.

but any how, here's a flik of a fresh pair of 94 retro's I no longer own but will most definitely be replacing, enjoy

View media item 189031

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom