Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Jordan brand is pushing the envelope on how much we are willing to spend. Next thing you know nike air on the IV's will be 250 and it'll still sellout. I didn't mind paying a bit more for the BINS because of the higher quality but these are going to be a pass for me.

laugh.gif

I remember a couple years ago some NTer said he wouldn't mind paying extra for Nike Air logos and better quality. Well, you got one of your wishes..:smh:

this is coming up to be one of the most confusing JB releases I've seen. RD changes 2-3 times, rumors of it being an online exclusive, Nike Towns not doing RSVP, NDC releasing in the middle of the day, and to top it all off, stores in my area are looking to get less than a FSR if that.

not trying to make the hype worse than it is, I hope I'm wrong when Wednesday comes

Has there been a time(s) when NDC has said a release would be TLO and then so happens that it actually wasn't and you were able to see the link before they posted it on twitter?

I used to be in love with white cement 3's but they've gotten a little overrated. This release def isn't helping

Has there been a time(s) when NDC has said a release would be TLO and then so happens that it actually wasn't and you were able to see the link before they posted it on twitter?
Oly 7 release I was able to find the sneakers on NDC before they dropped the twitter link.... After that I couldn't find it and had to use the TLO page....

If they never changed the Nike Air to Jumpman, the hype wouldve never been like this. There probably wouldnt be much hype at all. Nike is too smart. Over a decade of plotting, changing the logo, then bringing it back, and doubling the price of the original and still an instant sellout. Like giving crack to crack fiends.

Back
Top Bottom