Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

This guy gets it!

We ought to help each other out if we can. Who knows? Maybe the person who helps me out is a Foamposite fan. I don't care for them but would be perfectly willing to help out when a new hard to get Foamposite drops. One less pair to reach the hands of a reseller. And all for the effort of a few clicks!

This idea would be good in theory but there aren't that many trustworthy people out here on Niketalk. Sometimes when you help someone out they refuse to return the favor. For instance, I got someone on here the Galaxy Flight Ones for retail and as a thank you, he was supposed to sell me the Big Bang Lebron 9s for retail. After he paid for the Flight Ones and I shipped them out, he then told me that he was going back on his word and then proceeded to tell me he was selling the Big Bangs to someone else for 400. He promised that if I bought them from someone else over retail that he'd pay me 100 back. Not only did he never pay me the 100, he never texted back after I got the scumbag the shoes.

This is why NT only looks out for members that are well known and have been here for years. Since you're realitively new, it will be hard pressed to find someone that will go out of their way to get you a limited shoe

2 stacks!! Jb is getting ridiculous with the prices Smh!
mean.gif

This idea would be good in theory but there aren't that many trustworthy people out here on Niketalk. Sometimes when you help someone out they refuse to return the favor. For instance, I got someone on here the Galaxy Flight Ones for retail and as a thank you, he was supposed to sell me the Big Bang Lebron 9s for retail. After he paid for the Flight Ones and I shipped them out, he then told me that he was going back on his word and then proceeded to tell me he was selling the Big Bangs to someone else for 400. He promised that if I bought them from someone else over retail that he'd pay me 100 back. Not only did he never pay me the 100, he never texted back after I got the scumbag the shoes.

This is why NT only looks out for members that are well known and have been here for years. Since you're realitively new, it will be hard pressed to find someone that will go out of their way to get you a limited shoe
You should have put him on blast bruh to let everyone know what kind of simp dude was. Not everyone on here is shady though and I know that for a fact. 

I wish I could get back all the time in my life that I have wasted in this thread with the same questions, the same comments, and same garbage over and over. :smh:

^^ Damn! That's shady. My condolences. Professionalism, NT lacks of.

Thanks UnkleRuckus and Rhinosport. What made it even worse is that he stated that NTers need to stick together to avoid resell pricing. He said that the problem is that not enough people on the site are willing to help each other out and proceeds to screw me over.

I did out him on blast. His name is DLTBakin and had a avatar of Devin Da Dude. He lives in DC and his full name is Danny L. Torres. If you ever come across him, don't do business with this scum.

now I'm hearing online release only... can anybody confirm that... I'm almost sure stores are going to have them because the footlocker I'm going to said their going to have them unless they dont know what the **** their talking about

If they never changed the Nike Air to Jumpman, the hype wouldve never been like this. There probably wouldnt be much hype at all. Nike is too smart. Over a decade of plotting, changing the logo, then bringing it back, and doubling the price of the original and still an instant sellout. Like giving crack to crack fiends.

To be honest, Nike keeps an ear to the street. They know what people want and what people would die for. The Nike air branding coming back was inevitable and don't be surprised when favorites like carmine 6's comeback next year with Nike air on the back. Before you know it we're paying extra just for Nike air on the insole. It's almost as if....Nike reps have Nike talk accounts o_O

So looks as if im going to be in Omha Nebraska when these drop next week....

Anybody in Omaha know where i can pick these up in store?

And yes ive seen the tweets from FNL saying select stores and yada yada yada... No, Online only - SOurce ? Im the Assoc BBall buyer @ FNL-
Can you tell me why does the FNL twitter handler give so much inaccurate information?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom