Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Shoes will be easy to get in Europe :wink: all big online store will get them btw can somebody answer me this questions ? 

Thank you guys :smile:

Welcher der folgenden NBA All Star Spieler von 2013 besitzt einen Schuh, der als Teil des "Approved Heat"-Monats in die Stores kommt?
 A. LeBron James
 B. Luol Deng
 C. Blake Griffin

Houston, wir haben ein Problem... Welches ist das Thema der NBA All Star Kollektion von Nike für 2013?
 A. Space
 B. Spice
 C. Spike

You have seen a lot of pics& reviews so far..
The main difference with the 2011's, its the NIKE AIR on the heel tab& insoles!
There are some other small differences between the 2 shoes...
I took some close pics, so everybody here in NKTALK knows what to expect from this release:

1)Leather in 2011's is GLOSSY & STIFF-In 2013's leather is MATT & lightly SOFTER

View media item 244626
View media item 244628
View media item 244630

2)The perforated leather part behind the heel tab (and under laces),its stiff and feels like plastic in 2011's, hardly noticable perforations also.
  In 2013, its softer and YOU CAN SEE THE PERFORATIONS.

View media item 244632
View media item 244633

3)Tongue has more padding in 2011's , but leather in 2013 tongues is softer.

View media item 244637
View media item 244636

My resaults???
These differences are very small and very hardly noticable...
NIKE increased the price to 200$ because of the logo change....

But i LOVE this change....

Last edited:
I walked into a Nikestore HOH today and a guy told me they were releasing INSTORE but the date is TBA. Another boutique told me March....and they seemed to be pretty confident. 

My guess is these will sell out in seconds on Nike.com. People will complain and those who missed out will want them even more and hype will build up for a month until the instore release that will also sell out instantly, which is crazy considering they are 200 dollar shoes. Nike has the perfect plan.

see that's crazy because out of the 20 stores within the 100+ mile range out of the 20, about 18 of them said they're getting them but it's a raffle for them....

I haven't even asked my shoe stores if there doing raffles man I'm gonna enter a raffle but it holding my breath on winning.

Sounds good I'll get a bunch of pairs on NDC then a bunch of pairs when they release them instores. Might as well make some money if Nike is too.
You must play Star craft if you can macro around get more than 1 pair on a limited NDC TLO...

^^ all good.

The 88 All Star Weekend was held at the old Chicago Stadium. UC opened in 94. The Dunk/Three Point contest was held on Saturday afternoon. The contests did not become night events until years later. It was broadcast on WTBS so peeps without cable did not see it. Unless you were in Atlanta.

I thought so, someone told me I was wrong though

Anyone know which Nike twitter account is supposed to have the link? There's like 6 different official Nike/Jordan twitter accounts.

One of my friend located in europe told me that these are releasing on feb 23rd along with the lebron corks.....
He also went to nike and they have confirm that they wi carry them... but didnt say when nor where....
Mod why dont you edit the header with the update we have so far....
Rd feb 6 ndc fi ishline 4 51 et...... hope it would save us time and unnecessarily. Questions....
And guys please chill with the hypebeast term we all started somewhere.... lol even thoughsmetimes i
Cant help but wonder wth?!!! Lol

The new mold actually makes it worth buying, Im just now noticing how bulky 3s were

Thank god you noticed it too. The 3s progressively got fatter and fatter. The 88s and 94s had a sleek and low profile. The 2001s is when they started having that fatter look like most other Jordans.

There's no mistake that the main draw of this shoe is the Nike Air. I'm glad they changed the leather to a softer leather. I felt that the white cement 3s were by far the best quality 3 release in 2011 (out of the OG colorways) and these just raise the stakes. They fixed everything people complained about on the previous release and people still want to complain

Fella's I dont have em in hand nor am I getting pairs to flip...I have info on a store that has them and I just wanna be the first 10 in line...nothing else

^^ all good.

The 88 All Star Weekend was held at the old Chicago Stadium. UC opened in 94. The Dunk/Three Point contest was held on Saturday afternoon. The contests did not become night events until years later. It was broadcast on WTBS so peeps without cable did not see it. Unless you were in Atlanta.

I thought so, someone told me I was wrong though

This is correct. That's the exact reason NIKE/JB picked 4:51 pm to release these.

You have seen a lot of pics& reviews so far..
My resaults???
These differences are very small and very hardly noticable...
NIKE increased the price to 200$ because of the logo change....

But i LOVE this change....

HYPE and because Nike Knows they can capitalize off peoples thirst

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom