Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

:rofl:

Doesn't bother me at all. Got plenty of other kicks to be worn, royal 1s will be heavy in the rotation. Also, if this is true, it may also point to more production/ higher quantity.

I've heard it was pushed back to March a week ago, but who knows these days

I really think that these will have thunder numbers which is the reason for the date being pushed back.

The Thunders had an early RD and then it was pushed back a month or two and they weren't hard to obtain at all.

They can push the date back all they want as long as they are getting more pairs ready.

No store here in St Louis is gettin em....I called everywhere...welp & the only online release i'm able to cop are obsidian XII, charcoal VII type releases...i'm goin to call L already on this one...

I really think that these will have thunder numbers which is the reason for the date being pushed back.

The Thunders had an early RD and then it was pushed back a month or two and they weren't hard to obtain at all.

They can push the date back all they want as long as they are getting more pairs ready.

I'm sure we would all love to think this. Sadly I don't think it will happen though.

Don't know if this has been mentioned as I'm not a frequent visitor of this thread but a manager told me these are "likely" to have a double release date ala Dave White 1's. Just what I was told.

No store here in St Louis is gettin em....I called everywhere...welp & the only online release i'm able to cop are obsidian XII, charcoal VII type releases...i'm goin to call L already on this one...
They lyin to you bra, saint louis mills getting them it's gonna be a raffle only process....

My sources just confirmed NDC will only have 1000 in stock for online release, **** is #cray yo

I mean if there are GS sizes and FNL is getting them I don't think NDC will only have 1,000 pairs... Does anybody else have more concrete information?

if what was said on a previous page about a re release in March why is that hard to believe? Another poster in another thread with JB and NIke contacts confirmed that Nike/JB purposely holds back shipments on releases to build hype, then do a re release a few months later. We are just feeding into the hype, making the demand even greater so when they re release these later on it will be an instant sell out.

yeah all these damn super hypebeasts ruining it for real OG sneakerheads like me
BRTky.jpg

Last edited:
I know this isn't the correct forum for my question sorry. Anyone here been to the Portland Nike
Employee store this week? I have a pass for Friday just wondering if anything good
is ther? Shoe wise. I know NO Retros, any Lebrons?

Back
Top Bottom