Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

This release is probably by far the most hated ON RELEASE EVER!

From the OG stand Point it seems like these shoes should never be retro because they may feel that their OG pair will lose Value!

For the new collectors who started between 2000 and up is mad because its not the Jumpman on the BACK. JB just released these 2 years ago…etc etc

For other collectors: the Material is HORRIBLE, The price jump from $160.00 to $200.00, The Bottom of the SHOES DON’T HAVE “NIKE AIR” (Like who will see the bottom of your shoes doe?)

The list of Complaints goes on and on.

JB will still sale these out regardless of what the HATERS say!

Peeps stating these are hypebeast shoes? What if you always like the Nike Air on the Back? What if you was bum when u found out that JB was going to stop the nike air on the back? Etc etc etc.

Niketalk use to be filled with peeps being mad becuz nike air was removed. Now the majority is hating.

Hahaha in your FACE! NIKE AIR! Was there before the JUMPMAN!

hypebeast over a hater any day!

My sources just confirmed NDC will only have 1000 in stock for online release, **** is #cray yo
You should stop speaking to this source. 1000 pairs only but GS available?
tired.gif

From the OG stand Point it seems like these shoes should never be retro because they may feel that their OG pair will lose Value!

For other collectors: the Material is HORRIBLE, The price jump from $160.00 $150.00 to $200.00, The Bottom of the SHOES DON’T HAVE “NIKE AIR” (Like who will see the bottom of your shoes doe?)

Peeps stating these are hypebeast shoes? What if you always like the Nike Air on the Back? What if you was bum when u found out that JB was going to stop the nike air on the back? Etc etc etc.

Niketalk use to be filled with peeps being mad becuz nike air was removed. Now the majority is hating.

Fixed. People have the right to be upset about the price jump. It's obnoxious. $200 for a pair of retro IIIs? C'mon...

Last edited:
Why is eminem not recording a new freestyles for us, but instead thread hi-jacking?

(online quantity has Never been known, not once)

Last edited:
I know these are limited, but im pretty sure JB will make enough to cash out at 200 a pop. Definitely more than 1000.

For the new collectors who started between 2000 and up is mad because its not the Jumpman on the BACK. JB just released these 2 years ago…etc etc

For other collectors: the Material is HORRIBLE, The price jump from $160.00 to $200.00, The Bottom of the SHOES DON’T HAVE “NIKE AIR” (Like who will see the bottom of your shoes doe?)

Son, choose a different font color to post in, you're hurting my eyes reading this faded a** text.
The fact that GS sizes will be available blows sons "Sources" out of the water....

1000 Pairs online?

FOH

Last edited:
i think if they were priced at $160 then there would be less complaining...but im sure NT would complain anyways :lol:

This thread just gets more ridiculous by the day. Maybe I don't want them bad enough, but I feel like I'll get a pair and I won't be stressing myself out over it or buying into the false hype a lot of people are creating on here. I also won't be the least bit surprised if on 3/23 there is a secondary release and pages 1-150 of this thread become an even bigger joke. I still hold the stance that if they're going to do this and charge what they are, they might as well go big (which GS sizes would indicate). It'd also make sense if there are 2 releases that the first one is deliberately limited to generate more anticipation for the bigger run. Maybe that isn't the case, but I don't need these bad enough to really care. Once there's more solid info released regarding this release I'll pay more attention, but right now it's all noise.

My measuring stick for how limited a shoe is has always been resell value by these pre order, third party websites. Someone mentioned $380, which is less than double of retail. Sounds like DB numbers to me.

Don't know if this has been mentioned as I'm not a frequent visitor of this thread but a manager told me these are "likely" to have a double release date ala Dave White 1's. Just what I was told.
I'm starting to believe this more and more.  The way recent releases have gone and the way they have saved stock for release at a future date (without advanced notice from retailers) I would not be surprised.  It's a little illogical to compare two separate releases in the sense that production numbers are not tell-tale signs of how a shoe will be released, however, it is not a far fetched idea.  Resellers are up on their game and they know how to get these releases.  I can't ***** and complain about not getting a release if I'm not hunting on the same level they are.  I'm just getting back into this after selling stuff off more than 8 years ago but it hasn't been too difficult to get some of these recent releases.

I still don't think a re-release is a great way to curb resellers purchasing stock, unless they happen to be released at the same time that another hyped shoe is released.  But that just creates havoc for online and in-store purchases.  Websites crash, people camp out, people don't get the shoes, people get hurt, resellers make out, and the hype is even greater because the shoes are perceived to be limited.

[h1]I think the reason they left the air jordan on the bottom is because so you can tell apart from the OG's vs 2013.... Im just hoping im lucky to get a pair. just like i wish for everyone on Niketalk to get a pair i don't hate not a reseller, not rocking with jordan cause i see celebs and my favorite music artist wearing them. Jordan is history apart of growing up, I don't plan to buy these and have sit in my closet i plan to wear them to the ground... Im not going to wear them as soon as i get them... i'll wait months cause i hate seeing other people wearing the same **** i got... But that my thought... I really hope everyone and good luck on getting these....[/h1]

My measuring stick for how limited a shoe is has always been resell value by these pre order, third party websites. Someone mentioned $380, which is less than double of retail. Sounds like DB numbers to me.

PREACH
:nthat:

Last edited:
to be honest i think this is just another test from jordan brand to see how much they can get over on us. first the pattern started with the jordan xvii with the 200 suitcase, then the dmp package, then other packages. now a simple change with the nike air. I see this all going downhill/uphill depending on how bad people want certain shoes. I can see them bringing out more packages now with nike air. I personally only care for the jordan IIIs with nike air to be honest. every other pair i dont care for as much as long as i have close to what i can get to the og pair. imho. unfortuantely these shoes will sell. if there is a definite restock i will wait. but if not the way its looking i may have to take the L on these. I think Jordan brand is running out of ideas as far as retroing sneakers. They are doing minute things to sell more shoes. Almost like how apple changes minor things on the iPhone to create a new one and sell it

Last edited:
[h1]I think the reason they left the air jordan on the bottom is because so you can tell apart from the OG's vs 2013.... Im just hoping im lucky to get a pair. just like i wish for everyone on Niketalk to get a pair i don't hate not a reseller, not rocking with jordan cause i see celebs and my favorite music artist wearing them. Jordan is history apart of growing up, I don't plan to buy these and have sit in my closet i plan to wear them to the ground... Im not going to wear them as soon as i get them... i'll wait months cause i hate seeing other people wearing the same **** i got... But that my thought... I really hope everyone and good luck on getting these....[/h1]
The date on the size tag would also give it away! LOL

to be honest i think this is just another test from jordan brand to see how much they can get over on us. first the pattern started with the jordan xvii with the 200 suitcase, then the dmp package, then other packages. now a simple change with the nike air. I see this all going downhill/uphill depending on how bad people want certain shoes. I can see them bringing out more packages now with nike air. I personally only care for the jordan IIIs with nike air to be honest. every other pair i dont care for as much as long as i have close to what i can get to the og pair. imho. unfortuantely these shoes will sell. if there is a definite restock i will wait. but if not the way its looking i may have to take the L on these.

PEACH
:nthat:

Back
Top Bottom