Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Actually they aren't fake. Clearly there are two camps on this topic and this isn't the right thread for it so I won't waste the space but obviously my join date has you confused about my knowledge of sneakers. But early sneakers are not fakes. Fakes that aren't made by nike contracted materials are fake. Thanks.
What ever makes you sleep at night

Seriously your trying to prove your point by posting a vid of resellers bashing another group of basically resellers presellers whatever you want to call it. What kind of credibility do these morons have. Man some of you dudes are just lacking intelligence. I have 3 other retros that have HOH bought counterparts and I've compared and any differences are because of where they were pulled from during production or b-grade type flaws.

I understand man, you spent over $300 on some FAKE Jordan's and you're trying to justify you not knowing a damn thing, I understand.

So you bought fakes, congrats.

View media item 231103

Actually they aren't fake. Clearly there are two camps on this topic and this isn't the right thread for it so I won't waste the space but obviously my join date has you confused about my knowledge of sneakers. But early sneakers are not fakes. Fakes that aren't made by nike contracted materials are fake. Thanks.

Or, here's a crazy thought. Just maybe you're a person who generally love sneakers, but couldn't afford to buy a particular pair of sneakers growing up or whatever your situation is, now have the money, and you can't find them anywhere else but FC.

Jesus...not everyone is a newbie, hypebeast or a "kid."
90% of the time theres a cheaper option then Flight Club.  Some people dont know that, other people wanna feel cool...

But about the 3s, been thinking about it and these are def gonna be very limited, despite GS sizes, just because of the fact that they have Nike Air on the back.  Been peeping this site for awhile, and one thing I've noticed is that people complain when something is limited, but people also complain when a shoe they really like gets re-retroed.  Why? because it takes the uniqueness out of the shoe when everyone and their baby moms can get it.  Thats why Nike made Yeezy 2s so limited despite the ridiculous amount of hype.  It makes the shoe more special for those that have em.  We try and front like we don't care what other people have as long as we got our pair, but think what it was like to see somebody in Concord 11s before they retro'd.  Thats the same idea with these, if they made enough for everybody to have then it would take away from having that "Nike Air" on the back of yours.   People will still complain tho, but congrats if you score these, its gonna be hard for everybody, especially with the tricks dudes got up their sleeves.  If you really want these to rock em a $500 presale might be cheap compared to what resell could reach...

Very true I'm wearing mine right now. I did preorder a pair from kicksole on Jan 10 , but they won't be shipping until this week. But that said the last retro had better than ok quality. Same as you , I've worn these at least 30 times and they look great. Absolutely zero midsole issues and the leather isn't much diff than what's on my quai 5s.
Fake

I am not saying preorders are fake. Kicksole is fake. They get their inventory from replica sites, NOT unauthorized pairs made by Nike.
So no matter what camp you stick with on that argument they are fake. If you watch the video you can tell those are not B-Grades of any sort or unauthorized A-Grades. They are high quality fakes

Last edited:
Seriously your trying to prove your point by posting a vid of resellers bashing another group of basically resellers presellers whatever you want to call it. What kind of credibility do these morons have. Man some of you dudes are just lacking intelligence. I have 3 other retros that have HOH bought counterparts and I've compared and any differences are because of where they were pulled from during production or b-grade type flaws.
lol kicksole sells fakes.  Not b grades but fakes.   I heard stories  from people that bought shoes from them  that said the shoes fell apart after hoopin in them a few times.   Nike outlets sell B grades and pairs that weren't sold at stores.   kicksole sells fakes. 

Last edited:
http://kicksole.com/air-jordan-3-iii-true-blue-186.html

Say it aint so....... you paid $350 
mean.gif

mean.gif

glasses.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

P.S. Notice how the link say true blue III 
laugh.gif

I never bought anything from kicksole.com, but if Joe Venuto is affiliated with them in any way shape or form I can tell you he is a very dishonest coward and a straight up thief. If there's enough people telling you to stand clear from that site you may want to consider where you're spending your hard earned money. just a suggestion.

Man you guys are worse than I thought. It's like a bunch of ten year olds in here. Like I was saying in the post though, even if people do miss out on this Wednesdays release the last retro is just as good. Also I wouldn't be surprised if they do it online only just to commemorate the anniversary then a wider release soon after. That is prob what will end up happening. I hope so anyway.

was thinking about copping but I couldnt let the 88' hype get to me, came across these this week on ebay, got them for 155 shipped, that will do for now, not paying 50 extra dollars for a symbol, I expect 2011 prices to drop now

IF NIKE/JB wants to keep this launch as true to the 1988 release as possible, then they can't sell it online at ALL, and the shoe must be produced in heavy numbers, then sold in basically every mom & pop shop across the country. That's how we bought Js back in the day :smokin
Also, Flight Club was a membership most of us paid NIKE for, to get T-Shirts and posters. Not a consignment company that holds shoes hostage for a healthy ransom.

Last edited:

Awwww man....... You should have been checking out this thread 
roll.gif
To dude who preordered 3s from Kicksole, seems like you should hurry and try and get your money back bro.  Site is kind of convincing but looks like they definitely sell fakes, they hit a lick on you but happens to the best of us

Victortheguru whats good you in UP im in RP

Jb should start releasing limited kicks how they did a few years ago through the jumpman23 site through invite only. Although I will not be getting these, I am sure this is only the beginning.....it will get worse. Heaven forbids if they did a carmine 6 with the Nike air treatment or concords with the #45.....pure Armageddon

Jb should start releasing limited kicks how they did a few years ago through the jumpman23 site through invite only. Although I will not be getting these, I am sure this is only the beginning.....it will get worse. Heaven forbids if they did a carmine 6 with the Nike air treatment or concords with the #45.....pure Armageddon

Jumpman23 was the best.

Nubuck XII, Laser IV, Lightning/Thunder pack...ahh those were the days.

IF NIKE/JB wants to keep this launch as true to the 1988 release as possible, then they can't sell it online at ALL, and the shoe must be produced in heavy numbers, then sold in basically every mom & pop shop across the country. That's how we bought Js back in the day
smokin.gif

Also, Flight Club was a membership most of us paid NIKE for, to get T-Shirts and posters. Not a consignment company that holds shoes hostage for a healthy ransom.
preach

haha, it's funny cause I thought about buying from this site before glad I didn't now... thanks a lot for this heads up, I've never bought a fake and don't plan on it.. everything is retail and only retail.....

Jumpman23 was the best.

Nubuck XII, Laser IV, Lightning/Thunder pack...ahh those were the days.

the white/blk-red laser 4 on-line only release (in May 05 I think) was the 1st release that was extremely difficult & trying for me...

although i did get a pair from jumpman23, they cost $200 & it was hell - and i vowed to retire from air jordans completely that weekend...argh

Back
Top Bottom