Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

was thinking about copping but I couldnt let the 88' hype get to me, came across these this week on ebay, got them for 155 shipped, that will do for now, not paying 50 extra dollars for a symbol, I expect 2011 prices to drop now
View media item 249098
View media item 249105

Thats my size too...good pickup, i'd take em wit the jumpman if i can get em under 200

i looked on ebay for the 2011, why are prices ridiculous? ive seen a lot of people listing them at $300 and up :x

only reason i was looking becase the extra pair i have has OD elephant print on the front :x

i looked on ebay for the 2011, why are prices ridiculous? ive seen a lot of people listing them at $300 and up
sick.gif

only reason i was looking becase the extra pair i have has OD elephant print on the front
sick.gif
I notice that also dudes are really trying to get rich re selling shoes, i just shock my head when i saw a sz11 posted for 285.00

Dudes even have cardnials 7s posted for 280 or obo... i sent and offer for 200 and was denied
mean.gif

I'm going with a completely different date, just wait and see...

Especially since they had such a specific time and date down...now they're not sure all of a sudden?

If that happens it's cause they have decided to do one larger (see 100K+) launch rather than this limited launch followed by another launch with decent numbers.

Last edited:
I'm going with a completely different date, just wait and see...

Especially since they had such a specific time and date down...now they're not sure all of a sudden?
I know, so many release times in the air...... wouldnt that be some **** if they never released the time on twitter and people had to lurk nike.com every 2 secs.....lmfao....

i looked on ebay for the 2011, why are prices ridiculous? ive seen a lot of people listing them at $300 and up :x

only reason i was looking becase the extra pair i have has OD elephant print on the front :x
I notice that also dudes are really trying to get rich re selling shoes, i just shock my head when i saw a sz11 posted for 285.00

Dudes even have cardnials 7s posted for 280 or obo... i sent and offer for 200 and was denied :smh:

ebays been charging flight club prices lately. saw some 15s going for like damn near 300..SMH :lol:

and some 17 lows for 400.. :smh:

Jb should start releasing limited kicks how they did a few years ago through the jumpman23 site through invite only. Although I will not be getting these, I am sure this is only the beginning.....it will get worse. Heaven forbids if they did a carmine 6 with the Nike air treatment or concords with the #45.....pure Armageddon

Jumpman23 was the best.

Nubuck XII, Laser IV, Lightning/Thunder pack...ahh those were the days.

Getting cards in the MAIL to notify you of release dates and times with pics of the shoes because there were no blogs back then View media item 249283

To the people complaining about the retail bump if you can't afford the habit/hobby of collecting kicks I suggest you prioritize a little better in life. Name brand shoes are luxury items not necessities. Ross Marshall's and Payless sell kicks for $39 bucks or less

To the people complaining about the retail bump if you can't afford the habit/hobby of collecting kicks I suggest you prioritize a little better in life. Name brand shoes are luxury items not necessities. Ross Marshall's and Payless sell kicks for $39 bucks or less
I think people are complaining about paying luxury prices for shoes with Payless quality materials and a retro label.

you guys that keep complaining about ebay/resell prices.... just deal with it. accept it and move on

not complaining merely pointing out how silly its gotten. Dudes trying to unload shoes coming out in the next month or 2 $300 and $400 is just silly to me (black toe 13s and the bunny 8s). Plus shoes that theres ZERO market for (15s). Very few shoes command the money some of these dudes are asking. everyone thinks they can make a profit now just cuz of the few that do.

Last edited:
To dude who preordered 3s from Kicksole, seems like you should hurry and try and get your money back bro.  Site is kind of convincing but looks like they definitely sell fakes, they hit a lick on you but happens to the best of us

Victortheguru whats good you in UP im in RP
whats sup, I used to live there by where that tornado hit a few years ago,

to the dude who bought from there, kicksole dont issue refunds, but if you paid with paypal you can try to file a claim....... I kind of feel sorry for you 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom