Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Wow those are TURRIBLE.
that shoe on the right 's upper looks crooked
laugh.gif

Soo people are really bidding on these on eBay?! The cement print is most def jacked up..smells like B grades to me.....

View media item 252091

these look like arly release B-grades. the elephant print looks super high like some GS 94 IIIs :x

if my pair looks that terrible, ill be buying some 1994 cements, soleswapping them, and calling it a day

3s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>11s

I know I'm in the minority. But these shoes are simply my favorite from JB. The WC's and BC's are just such a clean shoe. My 2011 pair are still in great shape but I would love to have these as a back up.

Id be willing to trade my d/s pair of Bred 11s for these.

If my elephant print comes looking like that, they're going up on fleabay asap. That is awful for $200.

Except for the Jordan IVs and arguably the IIIs, GS shoes have better shapes.
I would be a fan of the XIIs and I wouldn't have given up on the VIs if they were shaped like their GS counterparts.

This..I dont think I would love sneakers as much as I do if my feet were any bigger..

3s>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>11s

I know I'm in the minority. But these shoes are simply my favorite from JB. The WC's and BC's are just such a clean shoe. My 2011 pair are still in great shape but I would love to have these as a back up.

Id be willing to trade my d/s pair of Bred 11s for these.
for me it's the vi's or iv's > xi's. everyone is different. Good luck to everyone trying to get them Wednesday. Not gonna fall for this crap. All it's gonna do is let jb justify their price increases for "Nike Air" in the future. Have fun being frustrated trying to buy them.

Might have to depend on text updates from NDC on Wednesday (meaning I won't get em)

Needless to say...

I'll be up at 4:50 a.m. checking twitter like a mad man for updates from FNL and NDC...

if i manage to get a pair and they look trash like that im reselling to some dumb kid on ebay

Last edited:
if i manage to get a pair and they look trash like that im reselling to some dumb kid on ebay

naw, like i said earlier in this thread if i get a pair and they look like trash im returning them. im not even reselling, screw nike and everyone else.

What's with the shadiness of this release? I called my local FNL and they confirmed they would be releasing them at 8:00 am on 2/6 and that they already had them in store. I walk in the store no less than 15 minutes later and the manager tells me "nah we're not getting them". What the hells really going on?
my guess is that they have em, and nike has some specific direction on the release(can't launch them until Nike.com releases them, etc.)  Not every employee at fnl has shoe knowledge like us, so they get confused therefore they end up telling people different things, and that's when the manager comes in

Soo people are really bidding on these on eBay?! The cement print is most def jacked up..smells like B grades to me.....

View media item 252091

yea those look like early release high end fakes/b-grades whatever.

View media item 252223
^ here's my 3's from 2011, can you tell which one is a early release pair? (The WC & TB were purchased on release day). The tongue on the black cements is folded

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom