Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I swear just buy reading everyone ask what release time is or I'd their going to have them on twitter makes the world look dumb can people read other **** before they ask the same question....

Yup....countdown Timer set for tomorrow at 3:51pm CST (If my math is correct)
Yeah I was trying to figure out that math too and 3:51 CST seems to be correct........so if NDC, FNL and now Eastbay are getting these......obv not as limited as originally thought.

Pretty sure they share the same inventory.......
Yeah....idk how many times that has to be stated across these boards....
alien.gif

I know they are the same inventory i should have gone alil more indepth which is my fault, i was inferring that all the hoopla and frantic panic was dumb seeing those other vendors will have them in stock. Not saying it got easier but we have other vendors now.

I laughed when i read this on the eastbay page, AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Love this shoe? So does everyone else! Due to its overwhelming popularity, we expect it to sell out in seconds! Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding.

Nike only set aside approx 150 units for the UK, to release in March at NT London and HoH's..... Not many pairs there

I laughed when i read this on the eastbay page, AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Love this shoe? So does everyone else! Due to its overwhelming popularity, we expect it to sell out in seconds! Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding.

They put that on every release day product.

Hopefully they all stick with the same times... Avoid more people to cop multiple pairs with different release times.

Well at least now we know its not olny online... eastbay can u confrim u getting em too?

somebody just posted the link to eastbay.... on this page....

but in other news, reading through tweets to nike about "holding a pair for me" and "what's NDC"/ "who's TLO?" make me pretty confident about snagging a pair. 'preciate the distractions, beasts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom