Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I've never owned a pair of 3's before.  How are the sizing on these?  Do I need to get them a half a size smaller?

Wonder if ppl are still crying about quality and calling me a "new" sneakerhead or a hypebeast. Honestly don't care because the fact of the matter is, I'm buying and wearing them. If I don't oh well. The sneaker game is annoying and full of babies.

seeing the progression of this thread makes me happy i dont desire these

Last edited:
it's gonna be a warzone out there man 
mean.gif

:wow: :wow: I hope some of you dudes gassing up your internet speed are ready for disappointment. It's one of many factors. Don't think it's the golden ticket. :lol:

:wow: :wow: I hope some of you dudes gassing up your internet speed are ready for disappointment. It's one of many factors. Don't think it's the golden ticket. :lol:

My Internet speeds gas themselves up, not I! There's one other factor that I think is more important than the rest. We'll see how the theory works in practice tomorrow at 4:51/1:51. All I have to say is don't double clutch that mouse at 4:51.

View media item 253183

Hearing other retailers are dropping them on March 23rd... There is hope out there if you don't get tmrw peeps.

VIA NDC INSIDER:

No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings. – William Blake February 6, 1988. A chilly winter day gave way to an electric atmosphere inside the Chicago stadium during the annual competition celebrating basketball’s best. Coming off of a victory in a 1987 slam dunk championship, Michael Jordan took the floor looking to defend his title in a crisp pair of Air Jordan 3 White/Black-Cement. Featuring full-grain leather uppers, a visible Nike Air unit and the unmistakable elephant print, the Air Jordan 3 was destined to become a classic. The legend of the shoe grew that night as MJ showcased vicious dunks and aerial artistry while demonstrating some serious—very serious—hang time. Jordan punctuated the end of the contest with a dunk for the ages. Sprinting across the floor, Jordan took off from the free throw line and elevated at 3:51 pm local time. Frozen in time, the image of Jordan soaring through the air would be cemented in dunk contest lore. A 50-point perfect score was awarded, and—with the trophy raised above his head and Air Jordan 3s on his feet—Michael Jordan was met with a standing ovation from the home crowd. Now your chance to own the legendary Air Jordan 3 is coming. Releasing on Nike.com February 6, 2013 at 4:51pm EST, relive the moment that is forever frozen in time.

Back
Top Bottom