Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

+1 Nice man, you sweep floors? JK
nthat.gif

All good, ill post pics once I get a couple of pairs. I'll be laughing at your post at the same time.

That's cute. Maybe while you're laughing you'll think about posting already known info again in the future.

There's about 3-4 pages from this morning alone confirming EastBay will have these...

I fully understand why Store employees hate "sneakerheads" now, I truly do. It's no wonder they dog you any and every chance they get. Smh.

From the latter page of 190 to 191 or 192...I truly felt enlightened. It was nice to see people give some insight on how these things work, instead of a bunch of grown *** men (or kids) trying to be funny with gifs, or being sarcastic or think they are holier than thou because they have thousands of posts and their join date is from 1968. (Joke) Or seeing the word troll or the word hype beast a billion times or seeing the same idiotic questions asked. Thank you.

Anywhoo. I read up about ping rate. Apparently being under 100 is good, anything much lower than that is obviously great...my lowest avg was a 21. I was hype until I saw some of you at 14, etc. :frown: I guess that's the flaw of being in a city like NYC. But I've always been pretty successful with online releases but I'm assuming because I'm a size 6 so who knows. Regardless I'm excited. :smile:

I got a bad feeling on this one ! I got the 2011 DS, but I still want these regardless. I am not gonna give the same BS that everyone says. Like ill try but I am cool if not, cause I got the 2011. Hell no I want these too [COLOR=#red]g*d damnit[/COLOR] !!! Lol pls help !!! ( [COLOR=#red]big man above[/COLOR] ) lol
the contradiction is intense here. :smh:

not to call u out or anything, but i noticed that. as for the shoes i'ma try to snag a pair like everyone else. if i miss out so be it. i'll live.

Last edited:
Lol I swear dudes are gonna start posting screen shots of their computer's "about me" showing off hardware specs and what not...

I like Jordan's as much as the next guy, but y'all taking it to a pheen level.

It's not even that serious.

Can't wait for the sob stories tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom