Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Cant compare the V release to this release. You got through NDC quicker because not many people were trying to cop the V.

I wasn't comparing releases, thought that was obvious.

I was simply using my last pick up method to answerhis question. Hence the "it's not an exact "science" anymore" ending to my sentence.

View media item 253535
my connection, and Ive gotten Bred 11s, Thunder 4s, Motorboat 9s, Crawfish 9s, Xmas KDs and Xmas Lebrons online..and was able to add DB 9s to my cart but decided against getting a 2nd pair because i didnt want to be greedy.

I saw thr tweet.
The count down link was up on eastbay.com this morning. They deactivated the URL not too long after the link was posted in this thread.

You felt the need to make a useless post. What you should have done was posted the link if you were trying to be helpful or make a relevant post.

Flame aside, your post added to the hundreds already in this thread with no useful evidence.

Just sayin'
That's what you think 

happy.gif

Pass on trash! Plastic leather with nike air lol, nike is feedin the babies there breastmilk. Dont fall for this crap id pay 400 for premium leather and dyed midsoles not this junk. They coulda brought nike air this whole time now u eatin it up :smh:

Says the guy with Miami Vice Lebron 9s, which have NO leather whatsoever on them, just plastic and mesh.

And what did you really expect? Balenciaga Arena type leather on this release?

From the sounds of it, he apparently read posts this morning confirming the Eastbay release but felt the need to speak up about my confirmation again. If he got the tweet 30 minutes ago as I did he'll understand why I did.

And no, I didn't see the thread this morning or later in the day. Some of us work early.

Lmao, I work 8-5:30 and have class at 6:30.....Come again?

Last edited:
I saw thr tweet.
The count down link was up on eastbay.com this morning. They deactivated the URL not too long after the link was posted in this thread.

You felt the need to make a useless post. What you should have done was posted the link if you were trying to be helpful or make a relevant post.

Flame aside, your post added to the hundreds already in this thread with no useful evidence.

Just sayin'

Eastbay never officially confirmed until recently. Link or no link. Look at their twitter feed.

Not as limited as everyone thought, 3 major online stores release tomorrow. And I bet they will also be in store around the ASG everywhere

I saw thr tweet.

Just sayin'

for anyone interested in competing in a more higher level of ****** visit the new thread i just posted and post the stupidest pic you can find there

http://niketalk.com/t/524380/official-******ed-pics-thread-dumbest-pics-on-the-web

mediocrity of the ******edness on this thread will not compare
Job contest, leather quality experts contest, who's been here the longest contest, no my feelings are more sensitive than yours contest, and now internet connection contest.

You've really been paying attention, are you writing a book or making a movie or something?
Oh yeah... and there's the jab you with the lamest joke contest.

I see you just joined. Don't worry, it only takes 2 or 3 pages to get settled in. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom