Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I guess their are some more people that took off today. I traded with a guy and will now get dbl time on Sunday which will more than be worth the switch. Now I just need to get the damn shoes.

Im not trying to get on you all but why are you talking about twitter? the link is working already lol knowledge is power ---> EASTBAY   ..... I just got that off here.. makes twitter unnecessary 

Last edited:
I feel like a vagrant being at home on a Wednesday...
roll.gif

You might as well tell the world how they can obtain these 3's. This isn't doing anything but making matters worse for those that aren't coming out the wood works for these. A.K.A Hypebeasts.
mean.gif
Use Chrome, it refreshes for you with the extension. you can change the refresh rate also. You'll be more likely to see the tweet in real time as it posts. 
Thanks, i use chrome
You might as well tell the world how they can obtain these 3's. This isn't doing anything but making matters worse for those that aren't coming out the wood works for these. A.K.A Hypebeasts.
i hope you not calling me a hypebeast? i think hypebeast know how to use twitter lol, shows how old school iam, i don't even have a facebook! been in the game since 95 player 

For those that buy off Eastbay, is it best to select your size before the countdown and then just click "add to cart"? Or should you wait until the add to cart appears and then select the size? Thanks.
Be as ready as possible 
laugh.gif

Select your size and as soon as the "Add to Cart" option pops up, hit it with the quickness. 
glasses.gif

SMH at people who took the day off.
mean.gif

If you don't cop it's just a wasted day. You could've went to work and paid resell prices with the money you would have made today if you REALLY wanted these sneakers.
Remember real jobs give you paid vacation days off....and a good amount of those at that...

Remember real jobs give you paid vacation days off....and a good amount of those at that...
I understand that. I have a real job...

but most "real" jobs require you to give advance notice in order to get a paid vacation. Calling in sick doesn't really qualify in most cases. (My job gives us paid sick days...but most don't)

but most "real" jobs require you to give advance notice in order to get a paid vacation. Calling in sick doesn't really qualify in most cases. (My job gives us paid sick days...but most don't)
I have seven sick days as well. I just used the vacation day to better help me boss out. I told him last week...Gotta remember to be aq good employee as well.
One day I hope to enjoy the luxury of a paid vacation...until then, I will trade shifts for J's.
I feel that!

I guess their are some more people that took off today. I traded with a guy and will now get dbl time on Sunday which will more than be worth the switch. Now I just need to get the damn shoes.
Lol my phone is faster than the connection here at work. Smh.

Choose wisely people i'm just gonna pick one spot and try there.. i'm pretty sure a lot of people have multiple computers open and are gonna try at all 3 spots.. i'm just gonna try one  wish me luck 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ "real jobs".

As opposed to fake jobs?
bagger at publix, safeway, lion foods, etc... = no paid days off

Master tech = seven sick and twenty one vacation...all paid...

Hmmm interesting....

Last edited by a moderator:
bagger at publix, safeway, lion foods, etc... = no paid days off

Master tech = seven sick and twenty one vacation...all paid...

Hmmm interesting....
still aint your own boss. work for yourself not others, then youll get all the vacation days you want. psh noob

of course jb gonna release the 4,5, and 6 with Nike air. Next year is the 25th anny of the 4, then the year after the 5, then the 6

Last edited:
Yours for starters.

I work too big guy. Believe me, $150 isn't going to make or break me. But if I can make that money and use it towards another pair, why wouldn't I? Who in their right mind wouldn't want to cash in on this thirst? Look at this thread and tell me it's not worth the "hassle." (as you seem to think...)

I'm good with my 2011 pair. Just don't think humoring oneself by flipping tennis shoes for 175% and thinking you're upsetting people is all that impressive. Make better investment decisions and don't worry about other dudes "jimmies."

Back
Top Bottom