Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

You guys really are ridiculous. I'm sitting back watching, by 4:52 y'all gunna be virtually cutting eachothers throats. Lol, this ish cray. More hype then an 11 release right now.
you think these could trade for cool greys or concords? Not that I'm trying.. I just thought of that as you said that.. These are so hyped for little to no reason.

I would rather brush my teeth with a chainsaw than read through all of this slop.
mean.gif

1. Reading is fundamental
2. Calling someone a noob will do you or this board no good
3. Back in the day people were in these threads helping each other out, not trying to call people out on their jobs or join date
4. Good luck to everyone
No doubt bruh !!! You right !

you think these could trade for cool greys or concords? Not that I'm trying.. I just thought of that as you said that.. These are so hyped for little to no reason.
I already traded my soul for a pair of CG 11s. I literally gave the guy a piece of paper that said "MY SOUL." Dude is a SUCKER. I got the best of that deal.

You guys really are ridiculous. I'm sitting back watching, by 4:52 y'all gunna be virtually cutting eachothers throats. Lol, this ish cray. More hype then an 11 release right now.
If I miss out I'd trade my extra pair of breds for these...

Imo if I had 2 pairs of any 11. I'd let a pair go for these, just my bias opinion because 3s are my favorite and what started it all for me. NA doesnt even matter to me its the "premium material" thats what got my juices flowing.

Last edited:
My morning: woke up at 4:58... checked twitter to make sure FNL wasn't trying to pull a fast one. Checked this thread at 5:01 to catch all the butthurt n00bs complaining about how tough their life is cause FNL didn't drop any info... come back now and see dudes bragging about how their 55K a year salary is putting them on the fast track and how they can afford the shoes. Go back 30 pages where I said this place is full of idiots. Gets more evident by the day :smh:

Last edited:
Finishline is going to restock these at 5:51 and then NDC will rerelease them for $160 tomorrow at 7:51 jk but somehow JB is going to pull some bs.. as usual.

My morning: woke up at 4:58... checked twitter to make sure FNL wasn't trying to pull a fast one. Checked this thread at 5:01 to catch all the butthurt n00bs complaining about how tough their life is cause FNL didn't drop any info... come back now and see dudes bragging about how their 55K a year salary is putting them on the fast track and how they can afford the shoes. Go back 30 pages where I said this place is full of idiots. Gets more evident by the day
mean.gif
do you normally just make stuff up as you go through life?

For those of you who will post on this page asking these questions without going back a page:

Confirmed Release Time: 4:51 PM Eastern Time, 3:51 Central Time, 1:51 Pacific Time

Release Method: TLO (Twitter Link Only) via NDC @nikestore, FNL, Eastbay

GS Sizes: Yes, $125

Men's Size Run: 8-12, 13, 14, NO 7.5, 

Trying to avoid the repeat posts here, came looking for more information and got a bit fed up with the constant questions

anybody know if ill be able to cop through my phone since im at work and they have twitter blocked off..im sure my chances will be slim but i still wanted to try since i have lte coverage through att...or any other alternatives i can try

People acting like these Yeezys or something

Dont stress it a good amount of us will get our pairs

do you normally just make stuff up as you go through life?

Google: "Special Snowflake Syndrome". That's what you got dude. No one cares how much you make, and dropping 55K on people like you're something special is what's wrong with this place in general. Keep your salary to yourself. Has nothing to do with this release and isn't something any of us care about.

Man the websites probably gonna crash due to everyone tryin to get on that no one gonna be able to cop them till like 6 or 7

Back
Top Bottom